• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Cosmic Charlie

Dang that sucks. I've known him for a long time.

Like @Xorkoth I thought he had died a few years ago when he got locked up, but then he one day he came back. Guess he won't be doing that this time. RIP Billy

Man, this is absolutely surreal. I haven’t been on in a long while, but something told me to check in on some topics CC and I had been talking about; absolutely floored to be seeing this. I hope he’s in peace back in the source or off on the next adventure of life.

Very sad to hear this… I wish you well on your adventure to the afterlife old friend ❤️

Sad news, I always hoped he'd find a way to beat it in the end.

RIP dude <3

I only knew him in passing through our conversations here on BL, but he was always kind to me.

I hope he's finally found peace...

Damn. I didn't really know you but this is really sad and shocking. You always shared good vibes on the forum and I really appreciated that. It's sad to see a bright light get snuffed out from flying too close to the flame. RIP Cosmic Charlie.

My heart sank when I logged on and saw the site had been changed to black. I immediately knew what happened. I didn't know Cosmic well, but he was very much loved. Checking in on him and seeing how he was doing in PD has been one of my main reasons for logging on in recent times. Extremely sad news. At least he wont have to struggle anymore. My heart goes out to all of his friends on the site as well as his friends and loved ones in his day to day.

I'd only exchanged a few words with him here on the forums and was looking forward to interacting much more. I'll still miss him, even though I never got to know him personally. To @Woolf229: thank you for keeping your promise, and peace be with you.

RIP.

Sort of at a loss for words, I'm sure you'd understand.

Good guy. Wishing him peace.

Holy shit, that‘s fucking sad… When you came across Charlie‘s posts you often got the impression that he was somehow immortal but now reality kicked in.

RIP man

A fitting epitaph.
Do we know for sure it was an OD?

I have never been near tears hearing of the passing of someone on an internet forum, but I am now.

So tired of the straight line
And everywhere you turn
There's vultures and thieves at your back
And the storm keeps on twisting
You keep on building the lies
That you make up for all that you lack
It don't make no difference
Escaping one last time
It's easier to believe
In this sweet madness
Oh this glorious sadness
That brings me to my knees
In the arms of the angel
Fly away from here

Rest in peace

He loved tripping, sharing music, and had a way of talking to people like he knew them from way back.

He'd message me when I hadn't been around for a while and always had time when I had noise on my mind.

His presence will be missed.

Later dude ☮️

Oh no… condolences to his family & everyone here close to him. 🥺 sending all the love i can.

I am not a BL community member I only joined a few years ago one night I couldn’t find him. Can I post photos of him here? Is that allowed??
Billy was such a good man. Literally just a sweet man. I’ve never seen anyone struggle with addiction like he did. I JUST spoke to him yesterday man I cannot believe this
We’d appreciate it, thank you.