Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP BignBrown aka Tom

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
EADD Thread

I am sorry to say that Bluelight has lost another contributing member, apparently he was only 19 years old and seemed like a decent person by those who knew him best.

Much peace and love will be in my mind and heart for Tom and his family and friends.

<3

To know what he'd come through and to know how he went...
I said in his EADD thread that words are useless, it's sort of true.
Good soul taken far too soon <3

I just woke up to hear this awful news. It literally sent a shivers through my whole body , i still can't really belive it.
Tom was a really good lad and my condolences go out to his familiy and friends.
Much Love Mate , R.I.P<3

Oh this is horrible news!! I am so sorry to hear that :(
My deepest condolences to his friends and family.
RIP Tom <3

i have said so much in the other threads about you mate that i dunno what else to say >>>>>>>>>>> http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/582870-Rip-BignBrown-BnB-Tom

All i can say is many tears have i shed for you buddy andi always do when i start to think u aint here any more , you was so friendly tome when i started posting here again and was always up for a chat ,im sorry i never got msn like i said i just have a bit of an anxiety when on things like that and the crazy thing is you was probably the one that would of got me over it .

My mum and i are going to plant some seeds together to try make em grow (someoething ive never done) well im going to do them in remembrance of you mate and hopefully they grow BIG BROWN AND STRONG :)

take it easy mate gonna miss u so much <3

Terrible thing to happen to someone with so much left to experience and to offer.

He was a big presence on EADD in particular; always had a sense of humour even when perhaps he wasn't feeling too good. For that he'll definitely be missed. What a tragic loss for everyone he knew both on BL and elsewhere. So sad.

got this from DF where he was asking for help ....

Bignbrown posted the following posts after this thread:
7 hours after the current thread: time release DHC 90mg
8 hours later: how long after kratom safe to do another opiate?
Unfortunately BNB does not mention in this thread that he not only consumed kratom, but also codeine and already had a very worrisome experience.
10.5 hours later: Saving money through potentiation of opiates
Here BNB indicates the use of diphendramine with multiple doses of dihydrocodeine.

Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1008716#post1008716#ixzz1T74OkzJz

im posting this cos the original poster yesterday asked in PM for as much info on what happened that night. I presume he is in contact with the family

Last edited:
BnB. - TOM

RIP , BnB.
You was way to young to go like that.
So very sorry ,
Sleep well mate . X.

Also chatted to him just hours before he died. So sad. He seemed fine, after his initial panic, so it's strange to hear this happened. Poor lad. RIP, mate.

I perhaps knew him best except for his family and cannot get over the extent of his abuse and the pain an suffering he went through. I only wish i could have spoken to him one more time.

REST IN PEACE TOM ANDERS, I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU <3

While I only spoke to him a few times, he seemed like a really great guy. My thoughts and prayers out to his friends and family. Hate to see a BLer go.
<3

This still brings me sadness and shocks me , i still cant believe my first EADD mate since i came back has gone i really cant and this thread i would of thought would have pages of replies too

I wonder what he is doing just now where ever he is

This is too sad! :(

He was definitely a guy a lot of us could relate to. Was very open about his struggles and had lots of motivation for helping others. As someone else said, it's unfortunate that he wasn't able to help himself in the end.

RIP friend. Will always remember your avatar ;)