• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Arthur.

Bambooshoot

Bluelighter
My fiancée Arthur was not a member of bluelight but I hope you can forgive me. I would just like somewhere where I can speak the truth about his lifelong struggle with heroin away from prying and judging eyes of FB and the likes. There was 26 years between us but I never noticed I fell for him like no other. On the morning of 30 September 2013 I woke up to find him laying at the bottom of our 2 floor flat window. It is not known to myself or the police whether he fell by accident or jumped, I do know he was under enormous stress at the time. I was able to save him once when he went over on a shot but there was nothing I could do this time and it killed me. This is the first time I've been able to write anything about it. Arthur, this is for you. You were a beautiful, warm hearted person that was taken from us too soon. I'd give anything to have you back. And I want you to know that Munster our cat is missing you but doing good. Arthur Watson 8/1/1965 - 30/9/2013. RIP my love. <3 <3 <3 (Thank you bluelight for giving me somewhere I could dedicate something to him openly and honestly. I hope I haven't offended anyone by him not being a member.). Edit: I apologise about the lack of paragraphs. I did write it with them but as I am on my phone when I post it, it just turns into a wall of text.

You have not offended anyone, I'm sure. I am very sorry. I hope that you find more outlets to talk about him and celebrate the beauty of who he was. I use my son's shrine anytime I feel the need to speak and I hope you will feel the same freedom here. It is wonderful to be loved in life. It sounds like you gave each other that gift.<3

My heart goes out to you my dear..my greatest sympathies.

I cannot imagine that you would possibly offend anyone here with this..that is part of what our community is here for..and by extension through you its my opinion that he would be considered a part of us here.

God, that's horrible. I am very sorry. Was this accident drug related you think? He was still using heroin at the time?