• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Ringing in ears / Dizziness for days after big trip

Could be that too. Over the last six months my BP has gone from a ,lifetime of spot-on normal to Hypertensive Level 2. Even when I’m not on stims. It’s a worry.
yeah man alcohol got me to hypertension stage 2 at age 31. It's fucked.

When I did meth with that level of blood pressure it would get so bad I would faint trying to stand up. Dangerous really.

My tinnitus obviously isn't blood pressure since I first noticed it at age 7-8. It's also seemingly getting BETTER over time (which is weird to me). However when my BP spikes my tinnitus definitely gets a lot worse.

That’s possible. Although it’s been really noticeable immediately after these acid/ket binges lately. I’ll be going a while straight I think and can assess what it’s like under normal conditions.
That was a good point from Buzz. I say I have tinnitus myself, since Nov 2013.

It always there, but I rarely notice it. But I can tune into it and really focus my areness on it, magnifying it.

Then, Just stop thinking about it all together I do and it basically disappears from being something I’m conscious of and certainly not the least bit bothered about where as it did bother me much more severely for several years initially.

What you you focus on grows they say. I don’t mean growing continuously like a tumour but more like flaring up and in that regard it’s in our power to also deflate it by letting it fade into the background.

Honestly I can tune into my tinnitus I never even think about now, make that ringing my focus and it’s major, bit of all things in life so far, it’s not that bad really, not at all.

I used to vaporize weed with no tolerane. I’d notice my temple left side artery thumping with disconcerting force.

It concerned me trying to drift to sleep.

Was that even relevant? I’m drifting in a string weed and 90 grams kava today haze so, best vibes all.

Plus, I will say, uncannily, tinnitus, these days, is a gift!

For me personally. Way more than a sliver lining. More a nice fluffy cloud.

I have become increasingly highly sensitised nerve wise to sounds all around.

My mum the most. I had a few bad acid trios where she totally did the opposite of exactly how to be with somebody on a heavy trip, years back now.

The conditioning can be so powerful though.

I used to love amazing crystal hearing.

Now, it’s a blessing. It muffles mum a bit hahaha, plus crazy school kids with behaviour issues outside with major superiority and attitude complex.

Unfortunate young unloved teenagers, no education, desperate need of guidance.

But these sounds all are sudden, jumpy, very dark noise for noise sake.

Dogs bark etc. Tinnitus is better for my extreme sound nerve reaction.

There isn’t much I think I would change you know, my past. Even Lyme, as destroying as it was, I can’t say I’d choose to have carried on fit worker normal full life guy (lol, on 4-5 grams pure ket weekly, about 25-30 good E pills, as much acid as wages could afford, bestest skunk too, so cheap, fiver
a gram.

2005 this special magic Blueberry/psychosis one arrived. It stank the house out, wrapped up in a drawer, type skunk.

Not quite, normal, perhaps but otherwise.

I’ve gained from the tinnitus, and the trauma of unexpected optic nerve injury in 2016, impairing brain and learning, reading function ever since.

It changed me. Made me deeper. More philosophical. Less attached.

Life takes its course. We really do need to trust a little more I swear.

Das all, lol. 🙂

yeah man alcohol got me to hypertension stage 2 at age 31. It's fucked.

When I did meth with that level of blood pressure it would get so bad I would faint trying to stand up. Dangerous really.

My tinnitus obviously isn't blood pressure since I first noticed it at age 7-8. It's also seemingly getting BETTER over time (which is weird to me). However when my BP spikes my tinnitus definitely gets a lot worse.
My BP issue has definitely become a(nother) motivation to stop using stims so heavily. My whole like it was pretty much 120/80. Now I frequently get 170/100 when high. And sometimes not that much less when straight. Which is bad cause I exercise and don’t really have a stressful life.