• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Gaming Rimworld

Pissed_and_messed

Moderator: EADD
Staff member
Apparently this is available for lots of platforms, including linux, windows, playstation and XBOX. It is made by Ludeon Studios, with Tynan Sylvester as leading designer and programmer.

Essentially the game is rendering A STORY as you play. And for that reason, I'd wish we could also have some casual chitchat about silly stuff that always happens, besides of more serious conversation. Game is very complex and difficult and I am sure I can help people who are not familiar with it. But it is lots of fun and you will have no time for IRL laundry, cooking, showering, hobbies, relationships or work, eventually.

(Notice how I am assuming that OF COURSE you will start playing now I am talking so highly about it. You can even do drugs and kill people, both innocent and guilty.)

Are there any players over here?

I could explain stuff, but I think pictures are worth thousand words so I found few.

iu

iu

iu

iu

Yayo only means cocaine. I think flake is more of a broad term sounds like really good coke but also really dirty cathinone stim.

yayo was smoked and flake snorted.

psychoid plant can be refined into more and more intense drugs that eventually are extremely addictive but also good in different purposes, like making pawn content, fighting and doing tasks and alleviating pain and hunger.

I lost caravan recently because one pawn had their drugs come down so they was immediately downed when the fight started. Rifleman couldn't hold alone.