Return to a dealer after he's screwed you? Help!

Ashke

Bluelighter
Okay, so back when we were first getting into E, we had this dude we knew named Dan. We met him right when he was getting out of prison, and we kinda helped him get back into the scene (as in the dealing/drug scene, not rave scene). Yanno, we introduced him to kids, showed him the hot spots where interested buyers hang out, ect... In turn he hooked us up with phat deals.
After a bit we could see this kid was shady tho... We even kinda felt guilty for unleashing him in Columbus... And he was so unashamed and even amused of kids he pulled a fast one on, and bragged about it to Matt and I while we sat there glancing at eachother like 'uh... that's not cool but lets not say anything' coz he's hooking us up as he's telling us the story.
Example:
"Haha... This kid came to me complaining about the 007s that I gave him, and I was pissed coz they were legit, so I told him next pill I got him would be the bomb... So I took another 007 and cut it with some ground up asprin, put it in some caps and sold the kid three for 30 each, you know, coz it was 'pure'... He came back the next day like 'Daaamn that was so good, I'll never doubt you again man!' Haha..."
Fucker.
So anyway, we finally broke ties with this dude when eventually after months of being good to us coz we were his 'best customers' he got super in trouble and desperate and split with $120 of Matt's money and lots more from our friends... All in all about $450 total prolly.
Naturally we were pissed, but he had split town so we just moved on, found new hookups.
Well, Dan's back. Called us tonight. He's sososo sorry. He has our $120. Do we want to get in touch again.
Uhh.... well shit, you know? I do not wanna get back in touch. Well, I'll get back in touch to collect the $120, but I think I can do without this guy. Matthew is less sure. He reminds me of the sweet $130 ten packs and such that we useda get from Dan, when these days we can hardly EVER find tens less than $200. And Dan ALWAYS has acid, and I have no acid dealer right now coz my current one is on the run and I don't welcome his business anymore and yadda yadda, that's a different story. But what do we do about Dan? Arrrg. I mean true he only screwed us once, but he screwed a lot of my friends too, and even tho he claims to be a 'changed man', I have seriously huge doubts.
Sooo... I'm asking advice from Bluelight.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

I have alittel advice for you, at least how I would look at it. you are in a busness relationship with this guy, get your money back. than if you want to deal with him again, than no money until you see product, and if he asks you why state simply you screwed me once, shame on you, you screw me twice, shame on me. If he wants your business he will treat you right.
Peace............RuRu

remember theirs no rules in the drug world, this sh*t can happen to anyone of us and by anybody, if you get back in touch with him and he never does it again then i guess thats good, but if you find another guy and he screws you over too, then whos to blame?
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

Never ever give money up front - if they are not big enough to carry the deal, they are not worth dealing with.
But yeah, get your money back, don't buy caps from him, and test a pill before handing over the money.

Ashke, I understand completely where you're coming from. Due to a lot of things, my history of even finding a dealer is incredibly poor; so when (if
wink.gif
) I do find one i can't afford to be picky. It makes life just that much harder, ya know? It's like-- where have all the good dealers gone or why won't they sell to me type thing... Sorry, I'm whining but thems the breaks, huh? Anyways, good luck and all

As a person whos helped people out by getting "things" for them, I can give you the perspective from Dan's side. I say, don't trust him. Dealing is not always the most ethical job. And it is a job, you have to do alot of running and deal with peoples bullshit(some, not all peoples) Example: I've only got the money for this much, can you spot me until next week, bla bla bla.
The first clue was "We met him right when he was getting out of prison" I just wouldn't have trusted him him then. Also he screwed you and your friends over $450, thats the sign of an amature. $450 bucks isn't shit to a good dealer. A good dealer will give away more then twice that in free stuff, to give good clients or even new clients, to keep them loyal. This guy has fucked people over before, and he will again. If you can get your money back, then great. But cheaper tabs or acid hits is not worth having this guy in your life. Who knows what he would do to you. He didn't know if that guy he gave the 007/asprin caps to was allergic to asprin or not. He could have killed that kid. Whats he going to lase the next one with. Or what kind of acid is he going to give you. Or maybe he gets caught, and rats you out to save himself. Even if you pay more, find someone that you can trust.
------------------
You can't always get what you want...but if you try somtimes, you just might find, you'll get what you need

Well, you could always report him to the Better Business Bureau.

to be totally honest what dealer doesnt screw someone?
Who hasnt bought a sack of bud thats short.
Selling is a dirty game. Wish it wasnt but the truth is that it is.
If you aren buying from friends (and sometimes when you do) you are bound to get screwed once in a while.