• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rest In Peace, Nurse Ratched

I didn't know her that well but her impact here was obvious, truly a great soul. RIP

RIP Nurse Ratched, the few interactions we had were good.
I hope you're at peace. ❤

Nr.jpg

No fucking way! Damn that is really messed up... She was always so kind and supportive. This isn't the first time I've been on a forum and one of the eldest members died.

I'm assuming something health related, I didn't read the whole thread and if no one wants to give out a cause that's completely fine by me. This is jarring to read, truly. She'd always post in my threads, especially my threads about suicide and was just such a supportive person. A horrible feeling just went throughout my body as soon as I saw this. I was in an OK mood for once tonight and now I just feel a bit dead inside. She was supposed to outlive me, not the other way around...

If something did happen to me, I hope I meet her for real, in person. I don't believe in heaven but something like it, hard to explain, not the place to either.

Is that picture above my post of her?

No fucking way! Damn that is really messed up... She was always so kind and supportive. This isn't the first time I've been on a forum and one of the eldest members died.

I'm assuming something health related, I didn't read the whole thread and if no one wants to give out a cause that's completely fine by me. This is jarring to read, truly. She'd always post in my threads, especially my threads about suicide and was just such a supportive person. A horrible feeling just went throughout my body as soon as I saw this. I was in an OK mood for once tonight and now I just feel a bit dead inside. She was supposed to outlive me, not the other way around...

If something did happen to me, I hope I meet her for real, in person. I don't believe in heaven but something like it, hard to explain, not the place to either.

It was leukemia. No the picture above isn't her.

The image was a fond memory that we shared.
It's how I see her in my minds eye.
Such poise, class and the no nonsense about her.
She made a fairly heavy impact on my life and perspectives and am very grateful for the time we had to communicate.

When Pumpkin became a moderator, I was surprised and told her so. I thought she was already a staff member the way she was always there to reach out to, or to say something sensible and encouraging to a post. Nothing changed as nurse rachett. I'll miss her, she'll be at rest now.

What the fuck. 😢 I just saw this post.

I was just talking to her not long ago, she was one of the most positive people on this site. She will be missed, but she lives on in all of the positivity and help that she brought to people's lives through this forum, and I'm sure in other ways (I didn't know her personally).

I am Heartbroken :cry: to hear this. I spoke with her a few times and she was an amazing person. Always helpful, Knowledgably Genuis like, Kind & Very welcoming never judged. My deepest condolences and sympathies to everyone of you guys in this Community & her Friends & Family. Sorry, I haven't been on much I'm just hearing about this now I've been in the Hospital myself. My deepest love to Dear Nurse Ratched she will truly be loved and her Legacy will live on forever on BL and she left her heart and spirit behind that's for sure. God Bless Everyone May she rest easy. :heart3::heart3::heart3::heart3:

hi nurse,

i'm sorry i haven't been here yet. i see the banner every time i login but never click. i felt like if i didn't click, it wouldn't be true.

i know we were never besties, and we had our disagreements, but i always had boundless respect for you.

i have never seen a staff member put so much time into this place. reading the whole site everyday. and you were always fair in discussions. a wonderful asset to our little corner of the internet

i'm sorry that i didn't check in when i heard your health was suffering. i'm sorry, claire.

i could really use one of your wisdom filled pep talks right now. they helped me more than you could imagine.

with love,

tgh

I know we had our arguments and did not always get along but rest in peace. You were a very kind and caring person here on bluelight.

One thing that was great about her, out of many things, is that she was always there to welcome new accounts in the new member introduction forum