• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rest in peace, my brother (TiberCross, Wordswords, Signtist)

Hey Mysterier,
I believe I used to talk to your brother quite a bit after mostly leaving BL but staying on FB. Please correct me if I'm wrong but did he not have a religious revival in his life? I apologize if this is insensitive, I'm just trying to get my bearings here.

Regardless, I can't imagine losing my brother and I offer my condolences.

I appreciate that, Damien. I won't get into the specifics of everything here, but you're correct about the religious revival. I know he cared for Bluelight and kept coming back through the years. Considering he deleted all his social media years ago, finding remnants of him with which to connect isn't easy, though he had many usernames on BL that I go through and read to see his words again.

So sorry to read, Mysterier. I remember him.
I too, lost a loved one around the same timeline.
It's crushing, the grief comes in waves 😞... hope is that their very, essence becomes a part of you. The very measure of your love, will get you through this.
Look after yourself. ❤️

Thank you, @Asclepius. I genuinely appreciate your words. I'm sorry for your loss, too. Please let me know if you ever want to talk about them with someone. <3

One of his favorite quotes:

“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,
At all the times you can,
To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can.”
― John Wesley

I hate this fucking version of life without my brother in it.

vVbPS1S.jpg

prayers for you
and for your brother 🕊️🕊️

Thank you, @kiely. <3

If I weren't so sick and distressed, I might've noted that yesterday marks one year since I found out you were gone. I miss you every single day.

For those who knew him under different usernames:

StatuS tickleS
Sziontist
ArcsAngles
GræyScüll
Troubadour
Spiritsword
Signtist