• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Rescue Me

Empty8787

Bluelighter
Anyone here enjoy the television show Rescue Me? I discovered it a few months ago and got hooked. What do you think about the new season so far? How do you think the series is going to end?

I just caught an episode of it a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was pretty good. I was surprised at how funny it was, since I was expecting it to be really serious.

^^yeah it transitions from funny to serious a lot, and it's pretty smooth too

I started watching this maybe a year ago and did the best I could to catch up for the final season...I guess it's good, I mean for those who haven't seen the show most of it will probly go over their heads, but it's one of the few shows which can hold my attention

I like Rescue Me a lot. This season is living up to being its final.

Rescue Me is one of my favorite TV shows. Its one of the best for drama, yet they work comedy in so well too. Well rounded and a good watch IMO. Unfortunately missed half the last season so I haven't been watching but am excited to catch up.

I love that show. I need to catch up on the last season. But man i love it. I have a buddy who is a firefighter and he bought the fist two seasons to give as a gift. So being that my buddy is not the same kind of personally as myself in many respects, I thought the show was not going to work for because i thought it was about egos and hero stuff and just not my kind of show. I started to watch it and i was hooked. I thought it was brilliant and funny. I also loved to scenes when the are doing a rescue and at times you want them to get out asap but they are having an argument about woman or something. The drama is also one of the best parts of the show.. over all one of of top favorite shows of all time with House, Lost, Kyle XY, weeds, and a few others i cannot remember at this time due to a weed habit i picked up..

Denis Leary just portrays the character of Tommy Gavin so well that it truly makes you feel as if he's real and it makes you feel empathy for the character. For example (DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE SHOW!!) when his son died at the end of the one season, it was heartbreaking to watch. It's the only TV drama that I've ever followed and I've watched it religiously since the first season.

Watched the series finale last night. :(

It had all of the elements that made this series great. I look forward to watching them again on DVD or Netflix.