Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Repost from TDS - meth overamp

Eligiu

Moderator: TDS; Discord Sr. Staff
Staff member
Couple weeks ago I had a pretty full on experience I've only had one other time (which was after a 9 month period of abstinence so not unexpected).

I had used 3p Thursday, and had another 3p coming in the mail Friday from a marketplace. The gear in my city, even when it's good, is frankly stepped on and it is fucking rare to find quality stuff. The stuff I used Thursday was mediocre at best.

I got the bag all set up on Friday when it arrived. Did my usual method of preparation where I deliberately fudge the water to meth ratio to prevent the whole entire shot from dissolving. I prefer to leave a little and in some way I think this is my own vain attempt to prevent an overamp. I pulled up the shot, registered and started injecting.

And I made my one fucking mistake I never normally do. Usually with a 3p shot or above I inject half, wait 15-30 seconds then inject the other half. That's my way of getting around a harm reduction test shot. It means if the shot is actually too strong, well I can take it out and use it a different way later (eat, whatever). Realistically it's a waste if I continue to shoot it and overamp right?

I did not do that this time. And as soon as I fucking finished the injection man I knew I had fucked up badly. I got 'the cough' and to me that cough is not something I aim for. It means I've done too much. Shortly after I was shaking from head to toe, full on trembling, felt cold all over and had a general sense of confusion. Not at all what I was aiming for.

However I quickly realised it wasn't as bad as my previous overamp. I wasn't drenched in sweat and I could still see properly. So I didn't feel a hospital was necessary.

Jumped on the discord and clicked a support ticket. 5-6 people immediately came in to the channel to offer their (very helpful) advice about what to do, and any suggestions of medicine I could take if I happened to have it lying around. I was lucky enough to have some of what I needed.

All in all it lasted around 2 hours of feeling rather unpleasant. Nothing like my previous experience. And after that I was very stimulated obviously.

My Saturday was rather unpleasant however, far too cooked and in definite psychosis. Should I order from the same vendor again, or from a marketplace again, I will definitely be taking the fact into account that it may actually be imported quality and not street level stepped on shit and I'll drop my dose accordingly.

Shout out to the discord for having such great harm reduction help.