• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Replace the Serotonin effects of Coke when using stimulants like Phenidates, Pyrovalerones, etc.?

Soulfake

Bluelighter
I always wondered how much of the "magic" that coke inherits stems from it's effects on serotonine? (never tried real coke but read experiences). Pure stimulants like phenidates and pyrovalerones that are often compared to coke usually have more or less only effects on dopamine and noradrenaline, I wonder if that's the reason why most of them aren't as satisfying as coke, besides differences in binding affinites and relationships between binding affinity and potency etc.

What I also wondered: why is coke such an ego-drug even though it has quite strong effects as a serotonin-reuptake inhibitor and releaser? Shouldn't this give it at least some empathogenic qualities, or are they overwritten by the potency on dopamine and noradrenaline?

Years ago there was stuff called synthacaine from UK vendors, looked like white-grey crystalline powder mixed with white-pink powdery chunks. That stuff was awesome in combination with Etizolam and synthetic noids, I felt better than on opioids and even better than with i.v. heroin or something similar. It was like the perfect mix of stimulation and relaxation, you could sit around and just "feel" the vibe while at the same time being horny as hell and always thinking about how to get sex. Really some of the best drug experiences I ever had, I usually took a bump of syntha into a coffee (maybe 50-150mg over the evening) and 1-3mg Etizolam along with bong rips of JWH122 and 210. The effects on my friends were the same.

That was the effect I imagine coke to be, having tons of energy while being able to relax and enjoy sitting still as well as being very horny.

As I don't know which of the synthacaines I had (heard some had MPA+2AI, some Ethylphenidate+?+Lidocaine, etc.) but I had the feeling that there was a serotonin effect, but not like 4FA or MDMA, more like just being happy along with the "cold" ego boost. And this warm happiness is what I miss with phenidates, pyrovalerones etc.

Could you recreate the serotonin-effect of coke by combining those pure stimulants with some kind of serotonin-affecting drugs? E.g. SSRI's or something like MDAI which is a pure serotonine-releaser/reuptake inhibitor, couldn't you calculate the affinities and recreate something most similar to cocaine or even better?

Which of the following substances would you choose to recreate the feeling I described vom synthacaine or what people describe from coke?

MDPV, 4FMC, Methylone, 4FA, MDAI, Sceletium/Mesembrine, Isopropylphenidate, 4F-MPH, NEP (bad quality, probably fake), 2/3/4-FPM, Troparil.

I thought MDPV and MDAI should go well together in small doses (like 1-5mg PV/15-50mg MDAI) , like just adding a slight touch of serotonine to the coldness of PV.

Last edited:
Well... I've done Cocaine and smoked Crack before and the effects are very similar to Methylphenidate. For some reason the effects of Dextroamphetamine and Meth are different from that of Cocaine and Methylphenidate even though there all euphoric stimulants they effect the mind in different ways. Cocaine and Methylphenidate tend to be more euphoric and Amphetamines tend to be more stimulating.