• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Renewed Interest in Quaaludes due to The Wolf of Wall Street

I don't think interest will skyrocket because there is no supply to meet the demand. But I've had questions about them since this movie aired. I just tell people it's an obscure drug nobody uses anymore and everyone uses benzos instead these days.

It's not that great. Take it from someone who has easy access to them for dirt cheap. You do get a kind of nod if you smoke them though which is pretty cool, sorta lean and fall over like a junkie on some good dope is how I'd describe but not dope.

Haven't taken ludes but I have taken barbs a few times. Phenobarbital. They gave it to a close friend because he had some serious health problems. He gave me a few and I never did ask for more even though I would have loved 'em. The high was relaxed and euphoric. A happy drunk. Better than any benzo high I've had but less functional.

It's not that great. Take it from someone who has easy access to them for dirt cheap. You do get a kind of nod if you smoke them though which is pretty cool, sorta lean and fall over like a junkie on some good dope is how I'd describe but not dope.

Check out the Movie Dollars and White Pipes if you wanna know how it's used here. Actually wouldn't mind one but they are only really at open air drug markets that make "chiraq" look like beverely hills.

Check out the Movie Dollars and White Pipes if you wanna know how it's used here. Actually wouldn't mind one but they are only really at open air drug markets that make "chiraq" look like beverely hills.

Actually I REALLY wouldn't mind one. A button.

i'd love to try tuinal and methaqualone. and meprobamate. i've done just about every other gabaergic available in germany, which unfortunately excludes carisoprodol.

i'd love to try tuinal and methaqualone. and meprobamate. i've done just about every other gabaergic available in germany, which unfortunately excludes carisoprodol.

I love soma. Mix it with some opiates and I'm noddin feelin like jelly.