• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Removing Lysine from Vyvanse

Malice18

Greenlighter
can you use Pancreas Natural Glandular (lamb) to remove lysine from dextroamphetamine (vyvanse). I’ve read here that you can use trypsin to do this and trypsin is in this supplement. How would I go about the process of combining these to prepare vyvanse for IV?

If you are gonna IV something don’t start with vyvanse. At least get something like IR adderall. This is a horrible idea.

Don't IV/inject pills. They are not designed to be taken this way and people have died or lost limbs because of this. Stay safe.

Vyvanse is a prodrug and needs first pass metabolism to convert it to an amphetamine. Iv is useless.

You couldn't do it unless you had laboratory equipment and solvents ..the purificatiom of to remove the enzyme would suck...easier and more economical to just make amphetamines if you have a lab.

...i mean purifying it to the point of being safe to IV. Amd getting good enough yeilds .not the actual breakimg of the peptide bond with an enzyme

Vyvanse is a prodrug and needs first pass metabolism to convert it to an amphetamine. Iv is useless.

Unlike other prodrugs, the metabolism of Lisdexamphetamine doesn‘t involve the liver; instead it relies on the peptide-cleaving enzymes of your red blood cells.

It would technically be possible to cleave the peptide bond in-vitro by using an appropriate enzyme (trypsin, I believe, could do the trick), but I would strongly advise against doing this unless you have access to lab-grade equipment and enzymes. You certainly wouldn‘t want to inject something you made using a trypsin-containing nutritional supplement.

Unlike other prodrugs, the metabolism of Lisdexamphetamine doesn‘t involve the liver; instead it relies on the peptide-cleaving enzymes of your red blood cells.

It would technically be possible to cleave the peptide bond in-vitro by using an appropriate enzyme (trypsin, I believe, could do the trick), but I would strongly advise against doing this unless you have access to lab-grade equipment and enzymes. You certainly wouldn‘t want to inject something you made using a trypsin-containing nutritional supplement.

This. You should only IV solutions that are (relatively) free of any forms of organisms, particulate matter and random compounds not meant to be IV'd. Basically it should, ideally, consist of only 3 substances: water, drug, NaCl (salt), though the latter is optional. By performing all sorts of operations on your drug, you risk contamination and making your drug unsuitable for IV injection. Especially considering you don't have lab equipment, the likelihood of ending up with a substance safe for IV is very small. And if you did have the equipment, well you wouldn't be trying to hydrolyze lisdexamp.