• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Relapse Relapse after a week clean :(

In the same boat, it was just one day but still a slip

That's a bummer of a feeling... but are you feeling like you're done with the slip? As I think you know, in the scheme of things, that slip is nothing more than you let it become. Shit, it's already receding in the rear view mirror.

Good luck, man.
<3
Sim

That's a bummer of a feeling... but are you feeling like you're done with the slip? As I think you know, in the scheme of things, that slip is nothing more than you let it become. Shit, it's already receding in the rear view mirror.

Good luck, man.
<3
Sim
Today's a new day, fresh start. Gonna hit up a support group at noon. On day 3

tl;dr: You're not relapsing, you're setting a bold example through personal sacrifice. People feed off strength. People feed off examples that they can intimately identify because they've been there or are simultaneously going through the same struggles. Thanks, for the support (even if that wasn't your intention).

Source: My brother and I feed off our positive resolve (when battling opiate addiction) more than focusing on the supposed negatives. We never say, "Well, you're so weak for such and such." We ALWAYS say, "Damn man, you came back from 'THAT'?!?! So, can I (because I know you're a strong person too). I'm proud of you"

This is the shit right here! Real words of wisdom :)