• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion - Vrs. Get messy and sweaty and grand and gurny!

ehh well they look like a completley new stamp, dont know why theyd use the smurf stamp though because a flood of shite ones are going to appear now, anyway nice one for taking a picture maybe stick a report up.

i stand corrected as this is not the usual pips smurf stamp.

what next......mickey mouses, Wizards hats etc as MD pills

Here's a slightly better picture I found online
iY6M1.jpg

They definately look different to the old shitty batch going around a couple years ago

Hiya guys, long time no post. Just wondering if anyone of you had come across any pills with a "CXL" stamp? Just been offered these. Usually just buy MD but kind of fancy a change...not sure why.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers.

see guys, i wasnt bull shitting when i menton that the smurfs might actually be ok. But yous are right when you say there will be people trying to sell the fake ones that are left over. At least there is a photo of the real deal now though.

yeah they are ok mate i would rate them about 110mg ...cant measure or weight them as they were gobbled :)

going for very cheap too. thats why i suspected pipz at the start but a few mates have been banging on about them so i might try them sometime.

------------SPEAKERS vs Pink Squirrel ----------------

hi guys, has anyone tried these 2 pills ? Can you tell me what is the best? the most powerful ?

Hiya guys, long time no post. Just wondering if anyone of you had come across any pills with a "CXL" stamp? Just been offered these. Usually just buy MD but kind of fancy a change...not sure why.
generous

I've had them, the beige ones. Were OK but nothing too special. Rumoured to be 140mg's hence the CXL stamp but I'd say that was being overly generous. If the price is right though, grab em.

yeah the CXL is a roman numeral stamp for 140. are they slightly glittery? they are indeed good mdma if they are the same ones but you should probably test them as its been a while since they were going around. il try find a link on pillreports.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=26687

Last edited:
------------SPEAKERS vs Pink Squirrel ----------------

hi guys, has anyone tried these 2 pills ? Can you tell me what is the best? the most powerful ?

Hey sweetheart I have tryed both and I enjoy the squirrel more than the speaker much more warmth and smiley the speaker is stronger but not quite as clean as the squirrel IMO but I could be completely wrong :)

Pink (love)Hearts available up here (Aberdeen), anyone have knowledge (love is not printed on them) ?
Cheers.

Pink (love)Hearts available up here (Aberdeen), anyone have knowledge (love is not printed on them) ?
Cheers.

Couple of friends who did these said nice warm glow feeling on them, sitting around chatting and lovin' the chattin buzz, discussin the world and other bullshit. Said after few hours kip there was a nice warm afterglow through the the next day. Lookin forward to tryin em'!!! Check out pill reports, few reports up on them