Regional pill discussion : South West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durim said:
anyone hear anything of green buddhas in socal area? friends say it has MDA as well as MDMA, the press looks good

appraently these are good rolls
according to pillreports/friends...

Another question 'bout green buddhas in so.cal.
Any experience with these? Heard they might contain some meth.

Anyone know about the grey mac apples? They are sort of blue but I would have to say grey when you look at them. Nice press with a beveled edge..

the blue gray mac's from the bay are supposed to be good. couple of friends enjoyed them along with a similar shaped pill but red with the mitsubishi logo.

mbwjr said:
Anyone know about the grey mac apples? They are sort of blue but I would have to say grey when you look at them. Nice press with a beveled edge..

i hear they're good
but they've been around for awhile, so hopefully its not a copy-cat press... i doubt that though

OzzBozz said:
i hear they're good
but they've been around for awhile, so hopefully its not a copy-cat press... i doubt that though

Thanks for the info...

Can anyone compare them to say yellow naked laides?

orange buddhas? took them felt fucking great and clean but got glued to the floor not wanting to do much of anything but stare at glowsticks and chill to music. Not energetic at all...thought it was kinda weird but still an A roll!

^ that's usually what happens when you take a good dose of MDMA.

welcome to bluelight, enjoy your stay :)

Anyone hear anything about the Yellow Glocks or Yellow 9[mm]? I've been hearing
good stuff about some of the other colors and heard some good stuff from some friends about this one.

San Diego, California. Lemme know by tomorrow. (=

anyone try the newer red crowns/ red rolex's???

i hear they have alot of MDMA in them, but maybe a small amount of amp?

So has anyone actually taken Blue Gray mac apples?

Are there any stimulants in them? Is is a small, medium, or large dose on MDXX??

Sorry for all the questions I just get sick of taking speedy pills...

OzzBozz said:
anyone try the newer red crowns/ red rolex's???

i hear they have alot of MDMA in them, but maybe a small amount of amp?

i have, very strong and long lasting. but very dirty and had a methy feeling to them. i wouldnt take them again. blue ladies are muchhh better in my opinon

mbwjr said:
So has anyone actually taken Blue Gray mac apples?

Are there any stimulants in them? Is is a small, medium, or large dose on MDXX??

Sorry for all the questions I just get sick of taking speedy pills...

I took them last night and OH BOY! was it fun. They are a darker shade of blueish gray but not like a standard bright candy blue. took about and hour to come up started to get weird jelly feeling through my inter body finally sta rtd rolling actually pretty freaking intense but then stabilized into a damn grade A roll. ended up hitching a ride to winco for OJ. I would have to say a pretty damn clean pill. If you have a chance try some orange buddhas from the bay. Itook the apple which had maybe a pinhc of an amp or caffiene with the buddhas what felt like pure mdma roll. just a beautiful mixture. all in all the blueish gray macs and the orange buddhas got you fucking pinned to the floor feeling grade A :D

I had 2 blue marios in Nov. Los Angeles area, very clean, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. The roll was about 4 hrs? And the come down was almost non existant. :)

Please sir, can I have somemore?

westyman said:
I took them last night and OH BOY! was it fun. They are a darker shade of blueish gray but not like a standard bright candy blue. took about and hour to come up started to get weird jelly feeling through my inter body finally sta rtd rolling actually pretty freaking intense but then stabilized into a damn grade A roll. ended up hitching a ride to winco for OJ. I would have to say a pretty damn clean pill. If you have a chance try some orange buddhas from the bay. Itook the apple which had maybe a pinhc of an amp or caffiene with the buddhas what felt like pure mdma roll. just a beautiful mixture. all in all the blueish gray macs and the orange buddhas got you fucking pinned to the floor feeling grade A :D

Thanks for the input! About how long was the roll? How was the comedown?

Thanks again for the info...

Apparently a good high dose of MDMA, along with a small-medium dose of amp ( according to 5-6 friends ).

Status
Not open for further replies.