NEMD Reggae discussion

Unfortunately im spanish and its difficult to understand even translated. But I dont know what reggae rythim has that makes me feel love and party, it depends on the class of reggae. Love dub, dancehall, roots, ska.

Give me a DRUM and BASS, and you will have a rythim eg. BLUELIGHT RYthim. Then you add Chords then you ejaculate haha. And the Last percussion and trumpets, saxo,etc...its the height the big party. And if you want to relax you have instrumental dub to chill.
Ive been in lots of concerts in Spain, the first reggae festival in Spain with jamaican músics was in 1997-98. It was incredible. There was the first time that I saw people snorting. It was a raining night and there was lots of mud and they were laying on and rolling on the mud. Crazy.

I have a friends who have a SOUND SYSTEM, the most important in Spain with people in país vasco and valence. And every party they do I was there helping and putting some vinils. It was a stage of my life.

Now I continue hearing reggae every day when things goes By the way. One of the best artist is BOB MARLEY and THE WAILERS.TOP3-5.

WELL I KNOW IM EXTENDED TO MUCH.im sorry.

ORIGINAL SOUND SYSTEM and dub plate with lyricson.
Canela!
And I cant forgot a big festival that came to spain from Italy,
ROTOTOM SPLASH.
Magic and We were in backstage on and off went we wanted. Grace to my friends of one Blood sound system.
Thank you guys it was a pleasure to work with you.
Hug&Xavi❤️

Kongo man
💜♂️♀️💜

Last edited: