• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

red puma - socal

thizzn247

Bluelighter
Haven't had a good roll in a minute and i was wondering if anyone has heard anything about these red pumas? i heard the other colors are really good so i'm hoping these are the same.

Keep it plur.. thx =D

well, the orange and red pumas of '08 were bunk.

i tried both, and was extremely disappointed. my source has now had the blue and yellow pumas, which he assured are bomb. i've heard from a few people the blues were good, and i know from first-hand experience wednesday that the yellow pumas are bomb.

still, my source has been offered a batch of red pumas which he REFUSES to pick up because of last year's batch being bunk...

and 760 area kingmchris777? :) right on man, nice to see more local peoples!

Nah he got the Red Pumas yesterday. I should be going out to test them soon. I will let yallz know what I find if StonedAndRolling doesn't end up taking his chances and popping a couple of the red ones over the weekend. Either way I will probably test them on Saturday.

^oh lawd, they better be BOMB then.

and thank god, at least he got more beans, as he was talking about being out for a while otherwise.

edit: saw Mr. T today and snagged a red puma, was assured they were bomb(but he always says that he's got fire pills), and went on my way.

dropped about 20 minutes ago, and will know for sure how these are momentarily. i'll keep posted...and damn, i just remembered, i never did a report on the yellow pumas! i need to stop procrastinating and actually do that...

Last edited: