The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

red heroin showing up in philly

chelle216

Bluelighter
Has anyone else come across this? I retired from the scene several years ago,so I haven't seen it nor used it, but my friend told me about another friend having gotten it for the first time recently, and I find this concerning. Can someone verify or vouch as to maybe what this is after having experience with it.

I haven't come acrossed that particular variety, so I cant verify how safe it is, but I have come acrossed colored h before, the dealer just added food coloring to give his dope a "brand". So the user could ask for the "red" stuff, or the "blue" stuff.. some dealers do this in lieu of a stamp. I'm not saying that this is 100% the case in your scenario, but it has been everytime I've come acrossed it.

- Hopeless

Thank you, that clearly makes sense. I'm just worried it's been cut with something unusual. In my using days( 10yrs ago) I had never even heard of much less dealt with anything if that sort, but from what I understand my friend seems as well as could be given the circumstances.

Well you never know what its been cut with, so you cant rule anything out! Normally dealers want you to be alive, so you can come back and be a repeat customer, youre not very useful to them if youre dead. That being said, I would still tell your friend to proceed with caution!

- Hopeless soul