• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Red Eyes!

kiwirava

Bluelighter
Forgive me if this topic has been covered, but why the fuck do your eyes go red when you smoke weed??

THC is a vasodialator, in other words...it expands the bloodvessels. It is also affects occular pressure, which may also contribute to the redness. These effects occur regardles of if the cannabis is eaten or smoked.

hahahaha as if, i been smoking way to much weed in the last 6 months and every single day my eyes get "fucked up" like they are now... so i dunno why it does it but i just use clear eyes and its all cool!

Hrm i've always wondered what 'clear eyes' actually do to your eyes and if using it regularly (everytime you smoke) could cause damage to your eyes, i guess its just a vasocontrictor(sp?) that is localised to your eyes.. ?

Yeah, my eyes always get red, except when I smoke organic bud which doesn't make me burnt either. If you need really good eye drops, try Bausch & Lomb Opcon-A, they work for 12 hours, even through multiple sessions

Originally posted by sharp sense:
If you smoke regularly, you don't get any red eyes anymore :)
Definitely the most absurd statement ever made on BL.

Definitely the most absurd statement ever made on BL.
bullshit!! I smoke daily, and I don^t get any red eyes at all. you all have no clue if you ask me..You are all babys and are not used to smoking weed ;)
[ 17 October 2002: Message edited by: sharp sense ]

Sharp sence is one doofy assed burnout, my ex gurlee would stay toe to toe with me in the weed smokin (even though i smoked more since i did it with my peoples while she didnt) and she jus naturally had clear eyes, ive never seen her once with red eyes even though she was more high than me so that "smokin more" shit is crap.

^^^^^^^
you can not even spell my name correctly, you are a fucking greenlighter and a loser..
I won't respond to this thread anymore, because I only get angry when I open it.
It is my personal experience and I think I have the right to say my opinion in this thread at least I have been smoking weed for nearly 10 years now.
I don't advice anyone to smoke more weed or anything, I just told that when I smoke daily, I don't get any red eyes.
[ 17 October 2002: Message edited by: sharp sense ]

Everyone just needs to calm down
Take a deep breath ...... and exhale.
Isn't that better :)

If you want to get rid of red eyes use Visine, the red kind that says 'gets the red out'. Other types actually are worse for your eyes, either that or they just don't do shit for the redness. Smoking weed regularly will decrease the level of redness that you get. Unless everytime you smoke you smoke 2-3 grams of primos at a time, they just get a bit pink and won't last as long as when you first start anyway. I would smoke a small ball of weed in the morning when I woke up, my eyes would just get pinkish and half closed type of eyes that pot gives you, then at around 12-1:00 I would smoke another, later around 6 another, and at around 9 or 10 another and by then they were clear as can be. I was nice and high too, if you smoke more than a bowl or two you don't get higher anyway so why contiue? Why not save it for later and it saves you the blood shot eyes you get and the tiredness of long smoking sessions.