Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Recent Experience with Purported 6-APB

bpayne

Bluelighter
Okay, First a little background.. I had a Wonderful week with this lovely chemical back in the Summer of 2011.. this batch was the Clumpy tan powder. and although it left residual stimulation for a few hours. .It was a Great overall experience..

A few weeks ago I was excited to find that a VERY reliable vendor was stocking it. Especially after not seeing it around for so long, mostly 5-APB and the other benzofuran variants. But now I had a Chance to try 6-APB again.. I was going for it..

Once my package arrived and I set aside ample time to play with this compound.. I took around an 80-100 mg bomb.
I was super excited at getting another shot at this chemical. But surprised when within 30 minutes some type of comeup was rapidly hitting me.. A super wobbly head space and out of it "Fucked" type of feeling Swam over my head.. it was hard to concentrate on anything. It felt like a Trippy headspace with no real visuals. Just felt really out of it.. There was no stimulating feeling, gurning, euphoria, or feeling of well being or sociability, Like I had experienced with my other Trials. This left me Stunned and quite Frankly a little shook. knowing that this vendor carries all kinds of novel psychedelic compounds.. I start to wonder just what in the hell did I just take 100 mg of.... Within the next hour.. this "fucked" headspace resided back, while still mildly present. It was replaced by a shiny tingle to everything.. Still not stimulation.. gurning or euphoria. This compound felt like a straight serotonin releaser with no tendency towards dopamine or norepinephrine at all at this dose.. There was no real visuals to speak of either.. just a Shiny hue to everything.. Being extremely relieved that I didn't just get plunged into a nightmare trip by a mixup. and Disappointed that this was unlike any 6-APB I have ever had before. I just let it ride itself out. I had a Huge Flood of serotonin and my pupils were very large but there were no noted stimulating, euphoric, or "good" effects.. It just didn't really feel like a Roll. The effect did last for a very long time. say around 7 or so hours before slowly returning to baseline.. This was probably the most disappointing 6-APB experience I've ever had.. I don't know if they have done some Tweaks to the Molecule, or to the Synthesis since the last time I had it. but if this indeed was 6-APB it sure was nothing like whatever I had in the past that was labeled 6-APB.. my previous experiences were glowing.. with a Euphoric rushy comeup, gurning, Great mood.. wanting to talk and trailed off into a slightly trippy effect..with stimulation lasting around 9 or 10 hours total and then sleep. This was Nothing like that.. Pretty disappointing. all in all. Makes me want to send whatever this is into a lab for GCMS testing.

Such Amazing responses here from you guys.. Really Spectacular

Do you have a tolerance to these type of chems? Have you been doing any other chems before this? I've noticed a drop in effect for most drugs when I am using etizolam or xanax daily. Sounds interesting I wonder what you could have taken if it wasn't 6-apb. You should send it to ED for testing :D

Hmm... don't know what to say. I had one of those pills from the "Benzo Fury" days... I had a nice experience for sure, less euphoric than I expected and more psychedelic as you mentioned. However it was definitely euphoric. I almost acquired some the other day but decided on something else instead because I didn't really find the experience necessary to repeat.

Wierd. Kanna did the same thing, with a large extract dose it basically provided the visual effects and sensory input without the euphoria or empathic feelings. Like it was working Serotonin strongly in certain ways but not in other ways. Not sure how that would work.

People tend to have idiosyncratic responses to 6apb, hell even between different sessions within the same individual. It might have also been a high dose for you.

ebola

Yes, very odd. It makes me wonder if what I had my first times was just 6-apb with a Stimulant added for euphoric effect. or possibly that I underdosed.. I estimated my dose at around 100 mg but I had no mg scale to speak of so I kept it on the low looking side. for all I know it could have been 60 or 160. but I kept it to a very small looking amount. I didn't test kit it.. I really need to get some of those.. The guy I got it from is so highly respected in his field but I know that in all reality that means absolutely nothing. maybe one day I'll try it out again.. but today I'm going to play with some replacement 5-mapb the same guy sent me because of my disappointing experience with this. I will File a trip report on that later as well.

I've had varying experiences from a single batch of 6-apb. One dose may be super psychedelic and mda like with fractal visuals while another dose few months later is more euphoric less visuals and completely different. I guess it really depends on the state your body is in, setting and many other factors. But if you got 5-mapb as a replacement because you were not "satisfied" then you got a major fucking hookup and should be grateful :D And get a test kit man! They are cheap and well worth the small investment!

for me 6-apb didn't shine under 150mg. decent but nothing special.
175mg sent me into a ++++ with life-changing euphoria and tryptamine-like mystical headspace. later on it never let me down at that dose range.
I also gave >150mg doses to (female) psychedelic aspirants - and never got negative feedback (feedback was more like "best ever! my drug of choice!" ;) ).
imo it is meant to be dosed so high (as it is still relatively low on side effects) however the ensuing experience is more akin to a "serious trip" (resembling aMT quite a bit) than a "roll". this means that set, setting and guidance need special attention.

I've had varying experiences from a single batch of 6-apb. One dose may be super psychedelic and mda like with fractal visuals while another dose few months later is more euphoric less visuals and completely different. I guess it really depends on the state your body is in, setting and many other factors. But if you got 5-mapb as a replacement because you were not "satisfied" then you got a major fucking hookup and should be grateful :D And get a test kit man! They are cheap and well worth the small investment!

Yeah this dude was amazing.. He sent me 5-mapb and 6-mapb to make up for it and I still have the original gram of whatever is suppose to be 6-apb, I asked him if he had a spectra for the 6-apb and he said that he got it from a small time chemist so no he didn't and +1 on the reagent testing kit.. I ordered some just today.

I took Ye olde Plunge last night.. actually going through all of my 5-mapb and most of my 6-mapb. Haven't been to sleep yet but when I am a bit more well rested I will make a Report on this experience for you guys. I'll try to make the next one a little more interesting.. I probably could have put more effort into this one actually.