• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

read and respond if this has happened to you

7years

Greenlighter
So, its been 7 years since I smoked meth, well I dabbled last night, smoked a good amount, was clean too, however I have beel vomiting like crazy, my stomach is beyond empty, as soon as I have a sip of water, or anything I am vomiting beyond vomiting......tastes like pure acid, and gut wrenching.......my stomach and throat hurt so bad, any ideas people

all I can say is take some gravol or something along those lines and if you need water to swallow it, take the littlest sip possible to avoid it coming back up, and lay down and give your body a rest. other than that I cant really give you much advice man. if your still throwing up a day from now id go to a walk in clinic or something along those lines and just tell them you've been throwing up non stop for a couple days and you cant even keep water down, etc.

sorry I cant be of much help cause this has never happened to me, at least not from stims, but one time taking tramadol (fuck tramadol, that shit is the worst excuse for an opioid) I literally puked until my throat was bleeding... went to the hospital and they gave me Zofran and it fixed me right up.

Id think either it was cut with something horrable for maybe it was just so potent ur whole boddy is on the frittz and really sesitive...again im not sure

Meths a hell of a drug am so glad it's not widely available in the UK

If I had to guess, which is all you're gonna get online, it sounds like your stomach and throat is severely inflamed from increased acid production. Please buy some antacids, preferably a proton pump inhibitor like prilosec or nexium. Take these on an empty stomach and wait at least an hour before eating. In the mean time get checked out by a doctor. Could be a severe case of gastritis (gastritis could potential lead to a bleeding ulcer if left untreated). What does your vomit look like? Ever see any coffee ground like substances in your vomit? I also wonder if any leftover impurities in the meth could've been the culprit.

Last edited:
You were clean for 7 years and in a moment of weakness and wanting to have fun you basically poisoned yourself. Think about what meth is and what your body was thinking as you were partying. Happens with opioids too. Anyone that has been clean ( on any substance ) and goes overboard in a moment of weakness will puke for a good 24 hours afterwards. It is your body's way of saying " I do not accept what you did to me and hope like hell you don't do it to me anymore"

You will feel better soon. Once you start dry heaving it is almost over. Nausea resides in the brain, not your stomach, so once you calm down and rest you should be okay. Guess the 4th wasn't as fun as you wanted it to be, huh?

We've all done it I bet, I know I have. But I was actually typing my last post when you responded so I was more commenting on the poster before you who was cracking a joke about how hopefully the OPs issue hasn't lasted this long, your post popped up just before I hit the post button

We've all done it I bet, I know I have. But I was actually typing my last post when you responded so I was more commenting on the poster before you who was cracking a joke about how hopefully the OPs issue hasn't lasted this long, your post popped up just before I hit the post button
Makes me feel so much better that I wasn't the only one. Had you not brought this to my attention i would have gone back to see if the OP responded :ROFLMAO:

Antacids, proton pump inhibitors and see a Dr if your vomiting uncontrollably.

I have had this issue loads thanks to by GI conditions.