• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Re formulated OxyContin

If you like opioids then yeah endone is good, they are just 5mg instant release oxycodone tablets. Anyone with a decent tolerance would need to pop a few to catch much of a buzz but for an opioid naive individual I would start with 10-15mg and take another 5-10mg in an hour or so if that doesn't have you feeling pretty good.

Hiya - yup, they're all over Australia! Just went to pick up a usual script for a mate today who's hit cold weather with a massive plate in his leg, and the little cretins won't mix up anymore! Exactly what was explained above happend - they mushroomed like marshmallows if you COULD get them to squish, and me, being me - had to push it to the limit, managed to create a good five ml barrel full of it, but it only made me feel as sick as a dog. It was AWFUL. Kinda like a mix between shooting codeine phos, and, ohhh god, I don't know - lead weights??? If I wasn't so used to kapanol, I would have been in REAL trouble. As it was, I had a few benzos lying nearby, and I think without their help, I may have had a verrrry ugly day.
I HIGHLY recommend changing to kapanol, or whatever equivalent you have of that in your country, I have an IDEAL method for those, and it is as clean as water. I've had the same injecting site for over five years now, only using kapanol, and I don't have skin probs, no issues with my liver etc.etc.
Anyhow - the verdict is in: THE NEW OXYS ARE TERRIBLE!!!!
I do believe that crushing them dry will still knock out the time delay effect, I'll keep you posted!

Damn, this is not good news!

I only fuck with oxy (or any opioid for that matter) once in a blue moon these days, but have always got a great deal of pleasure out of it. I guess I can cross OxyContin off of my list of good drugs. I would not of thought there was enough Oxy abuse in this Country to warrant such a move, but if, as another poster claimed, MundiPharma's patent for OxyContin was going to expire this year then this could well be a tactic on their part to extend it for the new formulation.

Let's hope you're right on that, AND, that the old recipe becomes available in Australia once more! Hmmmm.... it MIGHT be a good idea to try the older pharmacies who have less opioid traffic, maybe they'd have the old ones hanging around? Or would they have done a mass clear out of the old stock??? I'm sure someone could come up with good uses for those! lol.

yeh OP in OC out, had to go to about 10 chemist in syd to find chemist that had old stock mudipharma they have all been asked to recall. Had to slip chem bribe to get old stock 20mg.

so anyone had success injecting new OP with microwave method? if so let me know cause I tried and was good for snorting but I want to inject these bad boys seeing as price is way up.

Also huge rise in grey nurse 100mg now and i can inject with 3 ml barrell by heating water first (do not boil) then add finely crushed 50 mg ms contin, suck up and bag good rush pins needles etc. Repeat with next 50mg depending on tolerance. Getting 60-80% yield overall depending on patience. Would like to hear any thought from people with PERSONAL experience as I'm sure I can refine my tek greatly. I have access to all barrell and wheel filters.

Done research but all yank sites with diff brands, fuck they having trouble with injecting opiods there and its now just as matter of time for us as its started with the new OP bad in syd. Oxy OC going for double price exactly at place with coke sign.

So any help with personal Injections responses please.

im sensing a heroin boom in the not to distant future. with seasoned stim abusers jumping ship and now pharmies sucking ass. The circle of life will continue. The USA is seeing this unfold now, with us soon to follow. Also, why is hydrocodone not used in Australia? or is it?

Yes it's true. I tried to post this to another thread before and when I hit reply it deleted, so here I go again. In the burbs of Melbourne in the suboxone queue at the pharmacy, everyone was even talking and spreading the word that a recall was issued for any stock not yet Prescribed.. The price of street OCs doubled that day. All I can say is thank God I just did a detox in March because my 9 month habit was 240mg a day. If I had to pay that I would surely be in jail soon. Btw: I have since tried Herion through people I met in the suboxone queue. They were great, buddied my first shot. Thankfully didn't give me the same high as OC.

Edit: I managed to get my hands on 50 100mg, not even a taste sensed after IVing, and it's like melted wax. Hideous. I threw them out

Last edited by a moderator:
spirit - dont add any heat to the solution at all as it will dissolve unwanted binders and gel into the solution, which you absolutely dont want AT ALL!

If you do add heat then you need to wait until the solution has cooled completely before considering to filter. if you dont you will have the precipitated particles left in your end product.

im sure you know what problems and complications that may become apparent.

once again stay safe and hit me up for any other info which i can likely help.

Hell yeah. I don't use OXY (plastic tasting crap) but local yokel fucktards have a way... which they say is better... no shit. I seriously think they'll all be DEAD IN 6 MONTHS but... When u microwave ANYTHING for 5mins, till it's near black/dark brown - then freeze it b4 slamming; well, good luck with that. Thank Phuck i'ma ex-hammer-head, and like I say, spills don't do it for me (more to the point - i'm on something I'd have to go 3 days w/out ((which AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN)))
Serious. Booting pills reeks of desperation.
Get on a program, sub recommended - not Mdone - but that's me
PtP

We're regulated as PHUCK... that's why. Everything's expensive. Basically, real gear doesn't exist anymore... with anything, except green, maybe. Gak, ha. Gimme a break. Ice is C R A P, E is C R A P ...
yeah, I'm not jaded. lol

Can anyone confirm that the new formula Oxy's have OP stamped on one side, and the original formula has OC stamped on it?
Would that be the best way to visually determine the difference between the originals and the new formula.

Can anyone confirm that the new formula Oxy's have OP stamped on one side, and the original formula has OC stamped on it?
Would that be the best way to visually determine the difference between the originals and the new formula.
Yes - new "tamper resistant" stamped OP.

thanks for all the replies ppl, very helpfull.. I guess it's clear now that the days of OCs r gone and the new chapter is OPs... I had a total hip replacement 3 weeks ago and was on 40mg twice a day prior to surgery, for the first week afterwards I had to take another 40mg at lunch plus 3 endones every 4 hours; I ran out of endone very fast so I ended up having to dip into my OC stash-crushed and divided into 10mg wraps ( dosed orally) I wish I didn't have to but I'm stuck at home for 6 weeks so getting more endone was quite a hassle. Anyway what I'm getting at is when dosed orally the new OPs seem to be on par with the old OCs, they are a bitch to crush but they can easily be chopped up with scissors -my theory was more surface area = faster onset (could be wrong)
Anybody who has played around with OPs I'd be very interested in hearing your methods to break it down ( I don't care if ur an IV user - won't flame you for giving ur opinion) just keen to see how people are coping with the new formulation... Also has anybody tried plugging the new OPs, they gell up if mixed with water but I can't see this being a problem for that ROA

Yeah a chick I know who uses alot of Oxy showed me her new ones today and was talking about the same news article mentioned in the 1st post, I wasnt very interested, as I dont take them, but she kept on talking a million miles an hour about it and sweating and pacing.

Last edited:
I'm pretty happy with the new formula TBH, As far as pain relief is concerned they are on par with the oc's and if it prevents peeps from abusing them by trying to shove XR pills in their veins then I think it's a good thing.
Hopefully this makes it easier for pain patients to get effective meds, I'm all for drug law reform but having struggled with opiate addiction I do believe we should try to reduce desperate addictive behaviors like shooting pills in our society.

Some dream
Ptp
I only now realise these responses are all outta whack so it prob looks like some random comments from a crazy mo fo... which i guess it is. Typical, always behind an eightball (or three)
PtP

I managed to get a couple 80 OCs this morning and a respected member on the forum mentioned about the new formula in them. The ones i were given dont have any logos, only on the blister packet does it it say theyre oxycodone 80s. They also appear to be a more flat pill compared to the old ones.

can anyone confirm these are the new formula ocs? I dont use opiates reguarly but have had my fair share. Ive just eaten 40 mg and im definatly starting to feel it. I wonder how effective snorting some would be. Ill report back ��