• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RC vendors on clear net in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandyape

Greenlighter
Are there any vendors in the US on the clear net for research chemicals that are legit? I’m specifically looking for RC stimulants such as 2/3-fma or 2/3 fa or even 2/3-mmc

I'm sure that they are out there somewhere however you won't find that kind of information on Bluelight.

You are certainly most welcome to stay and engage in the community.

Sorry - no sources allowed.

Almost nobody from OUTSIDE the US will send into the US and the DEA is now engaged in shutting down any and all vendors they can.

Why would you specify clear web? It's no less likely to be a rip-off.

Hey there @Vandyape

As others have already alluded to, this is not something that we do here at Bluelight. We work on the supposition that everyone will acquire their own drugs on their own initiative. For reasons of ethics we try to keep Bluelight a purely academic resource. Our reputation to outsiders is heavily dependent upon this.

If you do enough searching and ask questions, you should be able to figure it out. I know that in the past Reddit has been great for topics like this.

What you're referring to as the "clear net" is more often referred to as the "grey net" as they're operating in a grey area. Many could easily be prosecuted by the analog act in some of the more conservative courts of the United States. The quality of the substances you might buy is always going to be dubious to a certain extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.