• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs RC Benzo Q's

Samhain

Greenlighter
So I have been prescribed Alprazolam( panic d/o), Clonazapam(Panic d/o)& temazapam (night terrors) on & off for basically my whole adult life. I've got an alcohol addiction I have been sober from for several months and have been suffering from my panic disorder and night terrors again, having difficulty getting re prescribed my Benny's.
I am very vaguely familiar with the research chemical benzos besides basic pharmacology get of a few.

Basically my questions are

a) The best anxiolytic RC's
b) any non benzo RC anxiolytics(no clue what they'd be)
c) what are the most available, preferably not from China-land.
D) are the sites selling "pellets" mainly scams? I would think as they are legal they should be somewhat easily attainable.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Cheers!

a) Etizolam seems to be by far the most popular, feeling similar to Xanax; Pyrazolam, although less common, is also supposed to be good specifically for anxiety, being an analog of Bromazepam (a benzo widely used for anxiolytic purposes outside the US)

b) Etizolam is technically not a benzo because it has a thiophene ring instead of a benzene ring fused to the diazepine ring (thus making it a thienodiazepine). However, it still targets the same receptors and produces the same effects as regular benzos. I believe some vendors were at some point also offering Pagoclone (a true "nonbenzodiazepine", i.e. a compound that mimics benzo effects despite having a different structure, similar to the Z-drugs), though nothing really came of that apparently.

c) Etizolam (anxiolytic), Clonazolam (sedative-hypnotic), Flubromazolam (a sedative-hypnotic so potent it should be classed as a "selective blackout-inducing agent") and Diclazepam (long-acting & anxiolytic) are probably the most widely used RC benzos, although their availability / legal status depends on your location (mostly a problem with Etizolam though, as that is not a true "research chemical" but simply an established prescription drug that happens to be unscheduled in most countries where it isn't on the market).

d) Most RC benzos are sold in tablet form nowadays, which I assume they're calling "pellets" because "tablets" would imply that they were being intended for human consumption. People used to sell benzo powders in the past, although that practice kind of fell out of favour because these are typically active at doses of less than 5 mgs (heck, with Flubromazolam, even a dose as small as .25 mg can already produce significant sedation in a non-tolerant individual), meaning that unless you want to invest the time to learn and practice volumetric dosing, pellets are the way to go.

Hodor, I very much appreciate your helpful response. I'll be placing an order in a few. Hopefully I use a trustworthy vendor for my first time. I will follow up with my results with the chemical I will choose, I am thinking Clonazolam as I actually prefer Kpins to Xanax. But I seem to have a natural high tolerance to these sorts of drugs and need high doses to be effective so maybe I'll start with the Flubro. Cheers!!!

I'd be veeeeeery careful about Flubromazolam. We're talking about a compound that by all acounts is more than twice the potency of Xanax - and likely even more potent than Halcion - and is fairly selective for its hypnotic effects, so there is massive cognitive impairment, loss of any semblance of self-control, black-outs and consequently a rapid build-up of tolerance and escalation into addiction.
Clonazolam, likewise, is significantly more powerful than Alprazolam or Clonazepam and, in relation to its other effects, more on the hypnotic side than Clonazepam (but still not quite as insane as Flubromazolam)

Unless you are willing to immediately jump back into full-blown addiction territory, you might really want to stick to Etiz or Pyrazolam for the time being, or atleast choose anything other than Flubromazolam.

Etiz is prescribed medicinally in some countries and it is (or at least was i dunno anymore) possible to get them in blister packs and boxes instead of some random pellets in a baggie.

At any rate, I recommend getting whatever you get tested since there's obviously no quality control in the RC market.