• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ravers see what others cannot....

Up on the x a few years a go there were 3 clubs on the one street called: base, Go! and china white.
Go figure

I was in uni today, and we were doing infra red spectral analysis. The lecturer was holding up a graph and saying "You've got to take notice of the extreme peaks."
I just smiled and said "Oh, I do."

My parents went to a hotel one time and got free biscuits in a little packet, to make them stay in place there’s a cardboard backing that also has info about where the biscuits were made
Then in big bold letters it says:
Lets do Bickies!
I laughed till I wet myself when I saw it.

i got a bit fired up at work tonight, and my boss told me to "take the pills".
the laughter calmed me down :)

I get a phone call from elver.. sorry.. dim_mak.. and he gets a office memo that finished off with
Drive safe but due to photocopier problems had kindly told everyone to e safe...
I found this to be very amusing.

hehe..theres a sign with "G" tours on it on the way back from Ballarat....for gold tours

when i was leaving to go to an event my mum yelled after me:
"did you remember your pill??" (meaning the contraceptive pill)
that made me smile coz that reminded me to take ALL my pills that night :D

hehe CuTiFuL*
That reminds me of when my boy and i spent a few days in melb over NYE '00 and had taken some acid whilst there. As soon as we got home the first thing my dad said to us was 'How was your trip?'
I freaked for a moment but then realsied he meant the trip home!

we stole the "NO LINES" sign from beach rd and put it in my mates bungalo
:)

dont have exactly very obvious examples... but some good stories...
At work one night a friend of mine fell over one of the safety mats in the corridor... she came up to me and said "help me...im trippin!"
i then said "yeah, theyre some pretty good rugs aye.."
she didnt get it, i proceeded to piss myself with laughter... Still no-one got it.
another good thing about work is the method of classifying endoscopic specimen jars... we labels them E1, E2, E3 etc etc... so i can happily giggle to myself whenever i have labelled the amount of pills i ate that weekend.... sometimes i get carried away and mark everything with an E... oops!
I cant drive past a field now without sizing up its doof capabilities, and there are some pretty nizzzzzze places to hold doofs in round briz that ive seen!
a few years ago when i was living in a shitty little part of a very trendy town of inner city brisneyland, sitting on the balcony of the house i lived in with my bf, we saw a black van with very dark windows and two guys inside it with black suits and dark glasses drive past down our street, the license plate said "AGENT" (insert x-files music here)
and lastly, one night while in same said area of bris, tripping balls with bf and a friend, we walked down a certain road and i saw this road sign, which consisted of a figure walking (like the little green man on walk lights), this in itself is not very funny or strange, but the place where the sign has been placed is. It has been placed absolutely nowhere near a crossing, or a path, or a house, or a school or a bus stop etc etc, infact nowhere where you would be expecting anyone to walk at all. after a few moments staring at it, we all pissed ourselves laughing.
I have taken a few non-raver friends past it and shown it to them and they dont see whats so weird about it...
You learn to recognise lots of different weird things when you are in the scene, and especially when you see someone with a very blatant(to yourself and ppl in the scene, not really to the mainstream masses) shirt/bag/grin... you can smile at them and they will smile back, perhaps they know you are in the know :)
Choppers/Ravers/Doofers/Trippers... WE ROCK! *gets all plur-y and mushy and stuph*
Andromeda :)

At last years Two Tribes the "RAVESAFE" banner had been placed up in front of a pole in the middle of the dancefloor.
If you looked at the stage from front on, hanging above the stage was a a massive yellow banner proclaiming "RAVES..E"
..well, i thought it was cool.

You know you're a raver when:
- Every letter of the alphabet makes you grin evilly
- You cant look at any open space larger than 25 sqaure metres without thinking "Hey, thats a great place for a...."
- You're saving up for a set of decks....
- ...but blow your savings every week on parties
- You dress like a streetsign with a packet of skittles wrapped around it
- Drink of choice: Water with speed in it
- Sunday dinner: Water with speed in it
- You use the word "jaded" more than twice a week
- "Damn teenyboppers"

Just had pizza from the e lounge (rather tasty too) and every day for morning tea lately I've had a K - time square. Seriously.

hehe, okay.. here is a kewl one
In the international food court, there is a place called ****** Cravings...
But the 'C' is italic and curvy and is seperated from the rest of the word... plus looks like a giant 'e'..
so it is read:
e - ravings
hehe