• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rave swag

after edc i had liquid shits a cough and plugged nose cough and plugged nose lasted 3 weeks liquid bum squirts lasted a day or two....you get a bunch of people with god only knows what kinda personal hygeine congregated germs will spread. i wear my white gloves all around my house and they stay white, 10 minutes into a rave they are grey, raves are dirty.

Ieeeewwwwwwww that's pretty gross. I'm definitely getting a bandanna. Haha

after edc i had liquid shits a cough and plugged nose cough and plugged nose lasted 3 weeks liquid bum squirts lasted a day or two....you get a bunch of people with god only knows what kinda personal hygeine congregated germs will spread. i wear my white gloves all around my house and they stay white, 10 minutes into a rave they are grey, raves are dirty.

A gathering that massive is going to be full of so much bacteria it's insane, I'm surprised you didn't end up getting necrosis or something. Seriously though, that sounds miserable.

shit, i have one that i wear with swimming goggles, serves a dual purpose of filtering the air so my nostrils and lungs dont get full of dust, but when combined with lights and a party with a shit ton of acid floating around (occaisonally here there will be more acid and shrooms at a party than rolls) I likes to freak people out ;P

Fold it up and put it in your wallet they are cracking down on bandanas in socal. Rave gangs/crews fucked it up for us.

What kind of toxins are in the air at raves? Are they being overly paranoid? Or are there cases of people getting really sick after going to raves? Like, sickness that isn't related to having a bad dose or not takin care of themselves.

i was being sarcastic haha...they're made to prevent you from breathing in toxic fumes while painting. i could understand someone using them for dust, but that seems a bit overkill... A simple dust-mask like the kid in the picture above is wearing would do just fine(and contrasting popular belief, those will not protect you from paint fumes, only particles.)

i was being sarcastic haha...they're made to prevent you from breathing in toxic fumes while painting. i could understand someone using them for dust, but that seems a bit overkill... A simple dust-mask like the kid in the picture above is wearing would do just fine(and contrasting popular belief, those will not protect you from paint fumes, only particles.)

Ooooooohhhhhhhhh haha. Sorry I didn't pick up on that. Lols

Fold it up and put it in your wallet they are cracking down on bandanas in socal. Rave gangs/crews fucked it up for us.

they dont say anything to you when they look at your wallet and see that its hella fat??
i got my bandanna taken away at a rave but they were randomly snatching them off people. i dont want it to happen again but i feel like if they see it in my wallet theyll most definitely take it away seeing that im trying to "hide" it from them.

they dont say anything to you when they look at your wallet and see that its hella fat??
i got my bandanna taken away at a rave but they were randomly snatching them off people. i dont want it to happen again but i feel like if they see it in my wallet theyll most definitely take it away seeing that im trying to "hide" it from them.

That sounds retarded. Rave gangs? People taking away bandannas? It's a fucking party where people listen to eletronic music while being on MDMA!! But the socal rave scene (well the mainstream rave scene) seemed kind crappy. Although I am sure there is a good underground MDMA scene as well, but I didn't really get a chance to get into it during the my 6 weeks in LA.

I can back this. I remember going back to our cabin in the hills that weekend and the grime was just falling off of me.