Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part Deux!

Ahhhhhhhhhh Terminator - according to Sheryl Garratt (in her brilliant book 'Adventures In Wonderland'), Terminator was the first ever drum n bass track. Just listening to it now, I actually think I would class it as hardcore (because of the ravey 'hoover' synths), but it's definitely heading towards the darker, more minimal jungle sound. It's a killer track anyway :) 8/10.

Let's have some more hoovers:

Second Phase (aka Joey Beltram) - Mentasm

Ahhhhhhhhhh Terminator - according to Sheryl Garratt (in her brilliant book 'Adventures In Wonderland'), Terminator was the first ever drum n bass track. Just listening to it now, I actually think I would class it as hardcore (because of the ravey 'hoover' synths), but it's definitely heading towards the darker, more minimal jungle sound. It's a killer track anyway :) 8/10.

Let's have some more hoovers:

Second Phase (aka Joey Beltram) - Mentasm

Sick track! I love how it keeps going and then brings in those "in-and-out" synths. Blows my mind! 8o 8/10

Blondie - Rapture (Special Disco Mix)

Last edited:
awesome, krs-one sampled that for step into a world
fun disco beat and deborah harry rapping make this track full of all kinds of win lol =) 8.5/10

Blondie - Nothing Is Real But The Girl (Danny Tenaglia Club Mix)

Really good, I really dig this kind of trance. Makes me feel positive and happy about life. :) 7.5/10

One of my favorite Noisia songs!
If you havent already, check out the song Raar. Its a lot like Gutter Punk and very nice.
7/10

STS9 - Shock Doctrine (Eskmo Remix)

Cool remix of really cool song. I juts wish had a little bit more "Umph!!!", currently it seems a little downbeat. 7/10

EDIT: Noisia's Gutter Punk Remix is fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Another awesome dubstep remix of Bob Marley & The Wailers:

Bob Marley & The Wailers - African Herbsman (Trillbass Remix)

Last edited:
I wasnt expecting that, but I didnt hate it.
6/10

I see that we're going with the out of the ordinary picks here, *cough MDMAhead*, so Ill go with an out of the ordinary pick as well..

Deftones - Lucky You

Abnormal trend ended.... Remember this is EMD guys....
We just wanted to give you a chance to flex those new moderator muscles. :)
Rusko - 2 N A Q
How could anyone not like that? The whole thing was full of flavor. 7.75/10

If you like Saturday Night Live you might appreciate this. If not, then I'm really anxious to see the review.
Zeno-"On a Boat Remix"