Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part 2+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/quote]Avicci-Seek Bromance [/quote]

The beginning chord progression is shamefully cheesy. The vocal does have some soul. The rhythm track isn't anything beyond an average 4x4 rhythm. It is uplifting and I could see it doing well in mainstream dance clubs. It's just more pop than what I like.
4/10

Plug - "Military Jazz"

Certainly jazzy haha. I like the transition of the beat around 1:40. Throwback to old school drum and bass, I like it, and would listen to it if it was on, but it's not 'busy' enough for me. I'm a proper basshead, so would only listen to this if I was laying down and watching the clouds or someting. Little busier towards 6 minute mark.

6/10, would of been higher but it's not my style, can appreciate the tune though.

Genetix - "Keep it Gutter"

^ Warning, dubstep, don't listen to if your speakers do both your bass and your audio :D

Drummatic Twins make some of my fave breaks. It's always interesting and layered with wicked percussion. That was the right amount of acid bass, regular bass, and synth. The breakdown/build up came at just the right time and each section kept things moving. It held my interest the whole way through. Great pick.
9/10

Pig + Dan - "Epic Adventure"

^ hmm. very evocative of the time in my life when i was first discovering dance music and, more specifically, trance. i'm going to give this 5 out of 10. it just never really gets going for me...

next: doof - youth of the galaxy

alasdair

doof - youth of the galaxy

That was a dope cosmic intro and killer bassline in both its original form and while being filtered. I really liked the low and high synth arpeggios. The only part I disliked were the hi-hat sounds. It developed nicely and the beautiful breakdowns and introductions of new sounds in each section kept it from getting stagnant. Almost everything was spot on and I could easily see myself getting lost in this on the dancefloor/in the field.
7/10

Wagon Christ - "Electro Gangster"

That was a dope cosmic intro and killer bassline in both its original form and while being filtered. I really liked the low and high synth arpeggios. The only part I disliked were the hi-hat sounds. It developed nicely and the beautiful breakdowns and introductions of new sounds in each section kept it from getting stagnant. Almost everything was spot on and I could easily see myself getting lost in this on the dancefloor/in the field.
7/10

Wagon Christ - "Electro Gangster"

This track has a really interesting vibe. I really like the sample at the beginning of the track. Interesting combination of electro and ghetto hip hop. I always dig originality in EDM, even if it doesn't sound like anything I typically listen to. 7/10

Veitengruber - Gimme Some Muah (Original Mix)

Status
Not open for further replies.