Rate the song above you: Music that isn't entirely electronic

3/10. I am really getting lost in that arrangement.. seems like A, B, B' . . . not really the best format to inject an idea into someones head.

White Fence - Tumble, Lies & Honesty

Not really sure how so many people seem to miss the coherence and only hear the chaos. That's cool though, your loss ;)

I'm gonna go ahead and give yours a 2/10. Very bland, the song stays in the whole place and makes no attempts to progress, tbh I found the entire experience obnoxious.

This next one requires appreciate of BLUES

6.5/10 That one was much better, with a logical arrangement... Not really my cup of tea per say - since nobody's posting here's another"

GWAR - Saddam a Go-Go

I dont really listen to music like that usually but the combination of that ridiculous video and those random horns made that song pretty cool. 8/10

this song gets good at 4:20

Found it kind of long and boring but i can't deny the songwriting was very good. 7/10.

Al Stewart - Year Of The Cat

Sounds like some CLASSIC fucking rock mate, so beautiful. I love the instrumentation, i need to listen to this the next time i trip for some good vibes! 10/0

OM

^ 1/10 because that is the worst Om album. It is shit compared to the rest of their discography (let alone Sleep)

I find the very notion of someone finding the arrangement of Off Minor to be below that of Gurt quite baffling.

I think I shall make the juxtaposition with this

9/10 never heard that song but I'm glad I visit this thread often.

Caribou - Irene

4/10 found it very bland and lacking

Here is one of my old favourites that I've been neglecting as of late

^It kind of makes me want to go listen to some Cat Stevens. Not my new favourite song but I liked it and have been meaning to listen to more Belle and Sebastian. I have to be in the right mood though. 6/10?

Karma Police - by Skeye (cover of Radiohead song)

9/10, woulda been perfect except for the singing. You know the song is perfect.

Blur - Coffee and TV

^Aw, I liked her singing aside from the choruses. I'm a sucker for covers than are significantly different from the original.

As for Coffee and TV - 8/10 :)

Skylar Grey - Dance Without You

Now that was awesome, never heard it before. 10/10

of Montreal - Enemy Gene