Rate the song above you: Music that isn't entirely electronic

i appreciate the DK for who they were,and what they did for the scene,but the music is alittle to hectic for me. 5/10

7-8/10 I actually dug that song

my friends' band who I really like a lot. music starts at 0:39, ignore the crappy music video.

6/10 - first impressions, sounds like Pet Shop Boys meets Spandau Ballet in a different generation. Might grow on me. I dunno. The last minute is good though.

I was enjoying it at first, but that gradually faded. I guess I got bored about half way through. The potential was there, though. 5/10.

Nice. Classic Riff. I like deh speediness, partially b/c im on 4fa right now =D 8/10

Darkthrone - The Underground Resistance

You can just rate the first song, this is an entire album

Erm, not really my type of metal. The vocals sound like someone's got throat cancer. Drumming - which is expected of metal - is probably the highlight. Just a bit dull honestly. Not exactly a killer riff. It doesn't make me want to go and punch a tiger in the face. Orion by Metallica does. 5/10.

I actually prefer the 2nd song on that album. Well, instrumentally - especially the intro. The vocals are a let down though.