• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rap?/Snuff

DDK

Greenlighter
Lately I've been interested in snorting stimulants as a way to combat negative symptoms of schizophrenia and depersonalization, since the remedies I use do not help much in this. As I haven't had many good experiences with ritalin, when I snorted it I haven't had a positive feedback as well, I was thinking about Racetam-like pharmacons but I will have enough time to snort it since I need to smash the pills.

I remember that there are some snuff here made from tobacco, but due to tobacco high levels of dependence I don't know with it would be healthy to use tobacco-snuff, so I bought a non-tobacco snuff. It's made from camphor, imburana and menthol. I snort it while drinking coffee and I think that the menthol burning my nose is responsible for my "wake up".

But there is a problem: the effects of it are very short, they stop in minutes, so my doubt is: discarding the physical risk as bleeding nose, is it more feasible to go with tobacco snuff + coffee, even though tobacco is a substance that causes dependence?

I use dry tobacco wrap a pintch in a paper towel leave it in cheek. Doesnt work well with liquids so i pop it out and drink my coffee.

Be careful. I am heavily dependent on tobacco. Dont be surprised if a hey ill just try it turn to a all day thing.

Seems like the Buccal and Sublingual absorption of Nicotine gum would be far more pleasant than snuff.. I mean sure, it was great in the 17th century and popular in Brazil IIRC but nowadays you have many options. Vaping would be tops on my list followed by gum, then maybe D1nach's fav, dipping but tobacco straight to the turbinates and septum, blahherg, aachoo. You could hit the vape and then take a bump of dry mustard for the watery eyes and still be healthier..

Seems like the Buccal and Sublingual absorption of Nicotine gum would be far more pleasant than snuff.. I mean sure, it was great in the 17th century and popular in Brazil IIRC but nowadays you have many options. Vaping would be tops on my list followed by gum, then maybe D1nach's fav, dipping but tobacco straight to the turbinates and septum, blahherg, aachoo. You could hit the vape and then take a bump of dry mustard for the watery eyes and still be healthier..

I thought that I didn't read his post correctly! OP, don't snort this tobacco-snuff product. I imagine that would be painful and explains your nasal irritation and bleeding. Stick with cheek and gums like d1nach suggested. For your nicotine fix, have you ever tried vaping?

If vaping is the same as "electronic cigarette", I think it's prohibited here, but even if it's allowed by law, I can hardly buy due to age restriction, with snuff seems to be different as its sale is more affordable and less regulated. Anyway, the electronic cigarette seems interesting to me because an aunt of mine, who was a daily and excessive user of nicotine, managed to reduce many damages with this.