Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Random drug testing at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded1999

Greenlighter
Hey ppl, I work in the mining industry and im randomly tested probably 4 - 5 times per year, they just fired a dude on the night shift for coming in a little tweaked and he had been there 10 years +. Just want to know generally as i know everybody is different and heaps of factors come into play, if I did some ice or mdma on a Friday night and stayed up till Saturday night, few Vals etc, sleep alot Sunday drinking lots of water staying hydrated and just recovering, will I test clean (saliva) on Monday morning? I was tested on a Wednesday a few months back and was fine. Anyone have any Idea about Monday morning tests? as they are the only ones i'm worried about, Cheers:).
JaDed.

Drug testing questions aren't allowed on here I'm pretty sure, and it's anyones guess, you dont wont to take some randoms guess anyway, too many factors as you said.

Use google and try find your answers.

Cheers mate 24 -48 hours is what I found. Might buy a testing kit and see for myself:).

Not trying to sound self righteous, but just don't take the drugs man. I work on the mines too, and given the current climate of the mining industry it's definitely not worth risking your job to get high. I just reward myself every now and then by taking some annual leave, so I can get high for a couple of days and then have a week before I go back to work. Not sure what swing you're on but personally I'd advise against doing it full stop, there's too many factors that come into play

If you take MDMA or meth on friday night, you'll probably test positive Monday morning. I'd imagine it's almost certain if you take it Saturday night. Sorry to say it, but you're gonna be risking your job if you want to party on the weekends.

If you take MDMA or meth on friday night, you'll probably test positive Monday morning. I'd imagine it's almost certain if you take it Saturday night. Sorry to say it, but you're gonna be risking your job if you want to party on the weekends.

Exactly. And as I said, the current climate within the mining industry is really shaky, virtually all companies (big and small) are making cuts all over the place to trim the fat and be more cost effective, certainly not the time to be risking your job for a quick high. I know random piss tests are annoying, but the money we get paid is worth the sacrifice. The only sure-fire way to ensure you pass a piss test is not to take drugs, it's that simple. Plus, if you cut back on your drug intake, the rare occasions where you take some time off and indulge in some chemicals are even more enjoyable because you appreciate them a thousand times more.

Not trying to sound like a self righteous arsehole or anything, but that's just the reality of it. I've been stupid and had drugs close to when I'm going back to work before, and the insane amount of panic and stress that you experience as you walk through the gate not knowing if you'll be pulled up for a piss test is definitely not worth it. Work time is for work, holidays are for play time :)

no one can tell you for certain. Anecdotally I knew someone who recently went through rehab, she used the whole time she was in there and never once tested positive, in some instances she had used within a 48hour window of the test (meth).

We don't allow drug testing questions here. A little bit of research would easily tell you the average detection period for any mainstream drugs you like in urine or any other method. As puddleup mentioned, the only way to ensure you pass a drug test is to not take drugs.

Closed.

To elaborate, you're right on the border of the size of the expected detection-window, so the only honest answer you can get is "maybe".

ebola

Status
Not open for further replies.