• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Raise your hands.

I mean psychedelics do enhance my emotions and make them volatile like alcohol in a way. If I'm sad I'm VERY sad, if I'm angry I'm VERY angry, etc...

but still I would never say I've ever been an asshole on psychedelics

I've definitely been a cunt on acid more than a few times. But kind of an honest cunt, probably the too brutally honest kind of cunt that should have not said that thing that was hilarious but cutting. Acid definitely can bring that out in me lol.

I don't get it at all, I've seen people tripping on acid where their filter just disappears, very disturbing.
On acid I'll be weighing every fucking word very carefully to land on the perfect way to convey the thought, to often just give up. It's all in the thoughts, words and speech can't do acid justice, especially not mid trip.
Yeah I'll weigh every word too, but sometimes I weigh it out and the weight comes out way too fucking hilarious (in my mind) not to say it.

yeah, but sometimes you have to pull the rug out from under the feet of the comedian's foil.
me too, cunt as well then.

When I first started tripping I would sometimes say terribly awkward things in conversation that made it apparent I was somewhat distrustful of the people I was tripping with (i.e. vocalising my paranoia instead of keeping it as an inside thought). that made me look a little cunty at the time.

but generally no, I'm pretty chill on psychedelics, and don't trip around people I'm not comfortable with.

When I first started tripping I would sometimes say terribly awkward things in conversation that made it apparent I was somewhat distrustful of the people I was tripping with (i.e. vocalising my paranoia instead of keeping it as an inside thought). that made me look a little cunty at the time.

but generally no, I'm pretty chill on psychedelics, and don't trip around people I'm not comfortable with.
People who react badly to paranoia, especially the kind when someone is on psychedelics and essentially as defenseless as an infant, are way more cunty.

The film representation of Rauol Duke in 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' is the sort of annoying cunt I've always tried to avoid when tripping.

Although the visuals in the film were good, it fuckin ruined the book for me.

@Zephyn I didn't get terribly bad reactions, more like disappointment that my mind went there in the first place...

I've been known to be a right asshole on psychs occasionally, but that's a mixture of people not catching onto my humour which becomes extremely deadpan, and losing what little of a filter I have still. They can make me a bit more confrontational and less willing to put up with bullshit. This is moreso around strangers though, especially if I'm not digging the vibes they're throwing down. If I'm in a more talkative mood I can be brutally honest but this goes both ways and I will express my gratitude and appreciation for my friends or good deeds in a more fleshed out manner and not in that mdma love-everyone-everything-is-so-wonderful-you-are-incredible-bff nonsense way. Like Pupni suggested maybe its just making me act truer to myself

I become much more self-conscious on psychedelics and analyze everything I said or am about to say. I also become more uncomfortable in uncomfortable situations.