• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Raise your hands.

I'm I the only one who becomes a cunt on psychedelics?
Moreso stimulants. Psychedelics usually make me pretty mellow and jolly, playful, etc. Combining them seemed to make me a super cunt, on the one occasion I did that.

I usually get quiet if I'm tripping. I just go inwards.
Yeah, sometimes. Othertimes I'm unable to get up from fits of laughter, or speaking glossalia. Its been a long time since I had a good trip like that.

I've met people who can definitely be cunts on psychedelics, and I was shocked. I don't think it made them any *more* of a cunt then they already are, just didn't make them any better like I would have expected.

In what way do you become a cunt? I can't imagine anyone being a cunt on psychedelics - unless you mean it literally by having an Earth Mother kind of trip whereby you envelop the cosmos with your gigantic, pulsating vagina...
I can't STFU and spill whatever I think. Then I think.

I never lost friends "spitting dick" on lsd. Lost plenty due to methamphetamine. I wasn't exactly a prick, not intentionally anyway, but people grow tired of delusional paranoid rants, especially if you include them in it.

I'm not talking tripping your ass off, because by then I'm the most STFU dude you'll ever meet but on 200ug?
Somebody says something I think is weird or wrong, I just snap at it.
Sober, wouldn't care.

But I can't take anything seriously, so I end up just saying some outlandish shit.

I do find lysergamides very provoking of analytical thinking, and I could see how that would lead one to feel they’ve ”seen the light” and should therefore inform others of their newfound enlightenment. This probably varies inversely, after a threshold, with dosage. At a certain point, one’s ego becomes dissolved and ranting seems like too big a feat to begin lecturing someone online or in person. But as long as it’s in good fun, eh!

I don't get it at all, I've seen people tripping on acid where their filter just disappears, very disturbing.
On acid I'll be weighing every fucking word very carefully to land on the perfect way to convey the thought, to often just give up. It's all in the thoughts, words and speech can't do acid justice, especially not mid trip.