• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Radaxafine (substituted phenmetrazine)

3-fpm is something I've found of great use of late. It helps me concentrate, and actively enjoy a lot of things to a greater degree like music, and reading etc. I have however noticed that you build tolerance very quick. SWIM has been using it for over a month straight, nearly two months. They seem to feel no negative effects at all, and neither do i. Besides the desire to re-dose. It is very much a concentrated buzz i feel. It's fun with friends as a calm, mild stimulant. If i wanted to go nuts and have a party, it wouldn't be my drug of choice. I Would prefer 4MMC (Mephedrone) or MDMA. Although i find that mdma is more appropriate for more small social gatherings with loved ones; people you have deep ties and connections with previously. This 3-fpm though i have to say does draw on similarities to that connected vibe when you are sniffing it in relatively large amounts (roughly 400mg). You may experience Strong Euphoria for 20 minutes or so and then it's back to the long winded feeling of pure, clean contentment. Especially emphasised by the company you keep. This is why i have found similarities to speed (a drug i really do not enjoy at all, other than the practical use of staying awake) This 3-fpm however seems to be able to keep you up at your own will, if you want to go to sleep, you can. With no problems. Which is another reason why i enjoy it so much, perhaps too much. But that's subjective. All in all i very much enjoy it, but i have only ever snorted it. In LARGE doses. No harm has been yet, as far as i can tell. Any response to this post by anyone at all with an open mind and preferably more experience using 3fpm would be very much appreciated.

Welcome to the site. You might want to check out other threads which will be more specifically about 3fpm (I'd run a search).
But briefly, I'm not sure what kind of response you're looking for (you don't really ask a question).
Of course you've built significant tolerance: you took high doses of a classical stimulant daily for multiple months. This class of compounds is prone to eliciting tolerance quite quickly. Nonetheless, your doses seem really high. I'd take a break for a while.

ebola

No longer used in the UK after unbiased meta analysis showed no difference with placebo. It's in 'Bad Pharma' which, really, anyone looking at analysing studies SHOULD read. 8 of the 14 studies for this drug were withheld.

Fastandbulbous said that the para position of phenethylamines is analogous to the 5-OH of 5-HT. I believe him because it makes a lot of sense and ties the model I have in my head together very very nicely, but looking at the pictures, I cannot find a way to overlay them nicely... How do the nitrogens line up? Can anyone do an overlay (or just explain how they line up)? Is it that the amine of amphetamine/phenethylamine, drawn in such a way that it points down (I know this is not how it looks minimized) is analogous to the nitrogen in the indole? But then, though, wouldn't the 5-OH be closer to the meta position on the phenethylamine...?

Besides the eight given in my above "phenmetrazine analogues" of substituted phenmetrzines (the ones that are dopamine releasing agents) does anybody know of any articles or published academic works that attest to any others that can be added in that first table? I enjoy putting all the referenced material in one place as WP tends to be good for.

Besides the eight given in my above "phenmetrazine analogues" of substituted phenmetrzines (the ones that are dopamine releasing agents) does anybody know of any articles or published academic works that attest to any others that can be added in that first table? I enjoy putting all the referenced material in one place as WP tends to be good for.

Up to eleven now. Anybody have any information on "flumexadol"?

G-130 is an interesting one. It appears to be orally inactive but in animal studies, it was on par with phenmetrazine (and less toxic). A hardcore user I know of got hold of a sample and shot it every 15-minutes saying 'better than pink champagne'. Certainly NOT suitable for the RC market - even if people were vaping the stuff, it's the crack of the amphetamine class. I see people are doing the same things with m-F phenmetrazine. Considering 4-methylaminorex is class A, I have no doubt that G-130 should also be class A.

G-130 is an interesting one. It appears to be orally inactive but in animal studies, it was on par with phenmetrazine (and less toxic). A hardcore user I know of got hold of a sample and shot it every 15-minutes saying 'better than pink champagne'. Certainly NOT suitable for the RC market - even if people were vaping the stuff, it's the crack of the amphetamine class. I see people are doing the same things with m-F phenmetrazine. Considering 4-methylaminorex is class A, I have no doubt that G-130 should also be class A.

I would have figured that the mode of action of all DRAs (phosphorylating the transporter) would make it so they'd have to, as a rule of thumb, have a duration of action at least as long as it takes for the transporters so affected to be internalized (never less than six hours or so at the minimum)

How did you arrive at that figure?

ebola

I suppose I didn't say colloquially/rhetorically loud enough esp. in how it was worded, but those type of factoids are usually at least partially extrapolated from some memory of something research I've gleaned at sometime relating to something in that vein, e.g. the compromised life cycle of MAT's time before regeneration on a small scale. etc. But please, don't take a "feeling of a shadow of a memory" as gospel on my part.

Fastandbulbous said that the para position of phenethylamines is analogous to the 5-OH of 5-HT. I believe him because it makes a lot of sense and ties the model I have in my head together very very nicely, but looking at the pictures, I cannot find a way to overlay them nicely... How do the nitrogens line up? Can anyone do an overlay (or just explain how they line up)? Is it that the amine of amphetamine/phenethylamine, drawn in such a way that it points down (I know this is not how it looks minimized) is analogous to the nitrogen in the indole? But then, though, wouldn't the 5-OH be closer to the meta position on the phenethylamine...?

I would disagree with him there - it overlays the 7 position of tryptamines. Take a look at 7-methyl AMT - x10 more serotonin release.

I use the LSD molecule to show the tryptamine & PEA overlays and the 5-Meo is like the 2-methoxy and the N of the indole is the 5-methoxy.