• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

R.I.P. lonewolf13

its amazing to hear from the fam, thank you for those posts - all thoughts are with you guys right now <3

Rest easy Ldub <3

Doodled this in lws memory fwiw

34jbss0.png

Man, to many deaths as of late, hoping your trolling god and all that,

Also resonate with peace my fallen brother !

I've been seeing so many rabbits in my front yard the past month or so; my mother just saw a turtle the other day. After reading all the other sightings/coincidences,

:( :( :(

And now what I meant to post, "I hope you've gotten tobala turned onto 211s & Kool-Aid vodka by now, buddy!"

thanks for posting lwbro and sister in law... sending good vibes your way

Man lw was the only person who drank exactly what I drink everyday and he always told me I need to stop before I end up like him

He always posted the best food pics too

I wish he was here for the nfl season so I can tell him how much the broncos suck and have him see the chargers go to the Super Bowl :)

Rip

I wish lonewolf could post him playing guitar so I could tell him he was Not the next american idol...

Welcome lwbro&sisinlaw.

He was good people.

lw13 was the first person I talked to in the lounge. I'm almost positive what he said to me, verbatim, was

"your mom tbph"

and in an environment where there is a a constant need to swallow your pride and not take everything so seriously, he did so far better than anyone.

One of the first names I began to recognise on BL, didn't see him too much in later time as I spent more of my time just in PD but he was always a good poster and seemed like a nice chap that I'd have got on well with had I spoken to him in person.

Hope all is good wherever you may be now :)

Nice to know with as many posts as he had no amount of pruning will likely get rid of anywhere close to all of them so his posts will be with us for a very long time :D

Rest well man <3

This is a damn shame to read. You were such a nice guy LW and always made me feel welcome to BL.

Rest in peace

for some reason just clicked on the shrine and my jaw dropped when i saw this. read the whole thread and tho i didn't know him at all tbh, of course i saw his posts whenever i visited the lounge but all the posts from those who did know him saying what a great guy he was + i got that vibe from him as well. this is sad news. just wanna say R.I.P. peace and blessings to the fam.

You made me smile today lonewolf

r.i.p. Chief

We miss you