• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

R.I.P. Dana Morgan Wesson ( stellablue's deceased husband) July 1998

^ Much <3 to you Stella.. I wish there was more for me to say :( He will never be forgotten by you..

RIP <3

DanaandIatChristmasin1992.jpg

DanaandIfromourweddingcake.jpg

womanholdingsoul.jpg

I mourn myself to death and everyone laughs. For I will stay forever here with you, you are talking to me now, some say I am crazy, for my love. No one can hold me from your side. They don't know you can't leave me. I will stay forever here with you. The softly spoken words you gave and even in death our love goes on. and I can't love you anymore then I do.
Maybe one day I will find peace, and until I do my love mourns on. <3

Last edited:
I came across a really sweet picture of you and our daughter. I just wanted to post it in your memory. I miss you so much. Our daughter is now about to have our first grand child in December. I just wished you were here with us. I love you.

DanaholdingMorgan.jpg

Our baby having a baby. Wow, right? I just wished you could go through this experience with us. I miss you to pieces baby. <3

Our grand daughter was born. I honestly felt you there with me while I was awaiting our daughters news from the waiting room. She was born at 5:22pm on the 5th of October. She is 3 pounds, and already breathing on her own. Morgan had a c-section at 29 weeks. She developed preeclampsia. So for her saftey they took the baby early. With all of these odds, she still made it in this world. I am so blessed and I wished you were here to witness this with our daughter. We miss you everyday.

576880_10151058694032111_893731165_n.jpg

250413_10151058897257111_942032453_n.jpg

Last edited:
307981_440471432677255_2075523767_n.jpg

Even though your gone, Dana, I wanted to post what we started. Our first grand daughter, and she is always smiling. She was over 3 pounds today, and Morgan is healing well. I felt you today when I was with her in the NICU. I can't explain it. I just sensed you. I hope you know how great she is. How hard she is fighting to live. I am so proud of our daughter. <3

stella

these pictures are great - a wonderful celebration of a life. why don't you post his bl handle so people can find and read some of his old posts?

alasdair