• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

R.I.P. anterrabae

papa

Bluelight Crew
anterrabae passed away of an accidental overdose on 17 December, 2011. She was a very nice person. I knew her from the lounge and from tiny chat. I saw her on cam many times and it makes it all the more personal when you know someone by their face.

RIP anterrabae,...I will always remember you and miss you.

Rest in Peace anterrabae.

Your death hit me harder than any here on bluelight. I worried for you from the moment you made that thread. Now there's no reason to worry.

My thoughts are with your family and friends.

It is very sad to hear about you friend. I did not know her but I feel sadness all the same. We all have moments in our lives that bring us down and I hope someone reading this will think twice about what they are doing. It only takes a moment to make a mistake and I hope her story helps someone else. My thoughts are with the family and friends as well.
R.I.P. Anterrabae

Oh this is horrible news :(
She was always such a great person on BL, I always enjoyed her posts. She will be sorely missed.

What a tragedy :(

RIP anterrabae, I hope you are at peace wherever you are <3 <3 <3

Wow, damn; wasn't this 2c-boyuant's gf at one time iirc

RIP

Such a shame to lose another precious, and indeed young life like this.. I wish someone had been watching over her and that this had never happened.

I never knew Anterrabae, but I saw her thread shortly after it was created and hoped, and mostly prayed to myself over that time that we didn't know, that it had just been a silly mistake and that she had sought help and received it, and that we would hear back from her soon.. Seeing that response from papa felt like an icicle being driven into my heart :(

RIP Dear Girl, RIP... <3

I heard about the news the other week. It came as a shock; I really could not believe it.
R.I.P. we will miss you.

I never spoke with you or met you but I just got done reading your thread. Something you said will stick with me for a while. "Although what I plan is not always how things turn out... " RIP I'm sorry life wasn't good for you.

Was pretty good friends with her for a while now. Haven't talked in a bit though we did hang out in person before where she almost od'd on me. This is fucking sad though.

Wow... Such sad news. I was so very worried about her and the way she took things without a care.

She'll be back soon. She has much unfinished business to take care of, I see.

You best not be smoking a pipe up there, missy!

Rest in peace. I saw her thread the day she posted it and saw she wasn't responding...this is so sad :(

Her advice lives on here, RIP and thanks for the contribution to harm reduction.

chr1.5 told me about this in TinyChat the other day. She died on my birthday. She will be missed a lot.

I hope Thouart (2c-bouyant) is taking this "ok". He probably knew her the most.