• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

qwe: rest in peace

We had spoken about benzo tapers as he had at some point tapered off of benzos, which gave me some hope that I could do it too. I am now 7 months clean off of benzos after 8 years of daily use of them, and I credit QWE with playing a role in me finally getting off of the benzos after such a long time being prescribed them and taking them every day.

Thanks for playing your part in helping me do one of the most difficult things that I have ever done in my life.

Rest in Peace.

Such a unique individual poster
His words and contributions will definitely live on through Bluelight

So sad to lose another great person out of this community
RIP

No way.

Blessings to his tiny son, and may he now have the peace that eluded him in life.

We had spoken about benzo tapers as he had at some point tapered off of benzos, which gave me some hope that I could do it too. I am now 7 months clean off of benzos after 8 years of daily use of them, and I credit QWE with playing a role in me finally getting off of the benzos after such a long time being prescribed them and taking them every day.

Thanks for playing your part in helping me do one of the most difficult things that I have ever done in my life.

Rest in Peace.

Thank you for sharing this, Tommy. My thoughts and prayers go out to Qwe's family and friends.

God dammit. See you on the other side bud.

I was pretty close with him, but hadn't talked to him much in the past couple years.

Thanks for all the help and the mental company bro.

RIP. Always got a kick out of you teaching yourself physics. Hope you get to see the bigger picture now.

Fucking hell that's so sad he seemed like such a cool guy from what I've known of hi on here and obviously very smart. I never knew him except from his posts and maybe a few PM's and he seemed like a good guy.

R.I.P :(

Been awhile since I checked the shrine but I noticed BL had gone grey so it was apparent someone else had died, but I'm shocked to see qwe. These winter blues are deadly especially this winter in the US has been far more brutal and intense than I can remember. I know I need help myself I better go get it soon.

RIP qwe, you were a hell of a guy. I wish I could have helped you buddy.

PA said:
obviously very smart

There's no real way to overstate this particular quality of his. He brought opulent raw analytical firepower to bear on truly creative, in-depth creative exploration and a truly open, accepting mind. There's no telling what contributions to human knowledge the world is now missing out on. . .

ebola

I remember him when he was qwedsa. As a matter of fact, I remember the thread where qwedsa and qwe argued with each other, and he got told to stop making sock puppet accounts and just choose one name. That thread got shut down with one comment from the moderator: "Drama qween".

=D

:(

I ribbed him about it later, and I'll never forget how he phrased it: "I ascended to qwe".

I liked the way your mind worked. I had no idea how much you suffered for it. Ascend, old friend.

II hate this month. I'm tired of seeing familiar names littered over this shrine. Many of the biggest personalities this community has had since its inception lay here. The people I've seen die here since my son died are the people you just took for granted that they'd always be here. They were original, often brilliant, and friendly people with big hearts who came here to do good and were swallowed whole by their own pain.

We need to shine a bright light on the plague of mental illness that still remains so hidden from public discussion. Fund research bureaus across the country to seek to understand and treat this. The mind is the core of our universe. Mental illness touches everything. Everything. It's responsible for the destruction of relationships, unimaginable economic and intellectual loss. I wade through my life seeing people I know who could be great and do great things and pour gold into the well of humanity and live productive fulfilling happy lives but are so broken that they can't roll out of bed. The drugs aren't the cause of the problem. The trillion dollars that we wasted putting our citizens into cages and ruining their futures could have been spent on healing our heads instead.

sick sick sick