• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Quote Me A Piece Of Writing That You Really, Really Love :)

"O Mighty Cross
O Christ so pure
Love held him there
Such shame endured
His sacrifice on Calvary
Has made the Mighty Cross
The tree of life to me
O Mighty Cross
My soul's release
The stripes he bore
Have brought me peace
His sacrifice on Calvary
Has made the Mighty Cross
The tree of life to me,"
(O Mighty Cross, Firm Foundation, John Chisum).

12805736_10156793947320314_5536840662160497611_n.jpg

12806107_10156801383835314_7142040809225074872_n.jpg

12794460_10156804400970314_3284035099617731171_n.jpg

“Likewise and during every day of an unillustrious life, time carries us. But a moment always comes when we have to carry it. We live on the future: “tomorrow,” “later on,” “when you have made your way,” “you will understand when you are old enough.” Such irrelevancies are wonderful, for, after all, it’s a matter of dying.

Yet a day comes when a man notices or says that he is thirty. Thus he asserts his youth. But simultaneously he situates himself in relation to time. He takes his place in it. He admits that he stands at a certain point on a curve that he acknowledges having to travel to its end. He belongs to time, and by the horror that seizes him, he recognizes his worst enemy. Tomorrow, he was longing for tomorrow, whereas everything in him ought to reject it. That revolt of the flesh is the absurd.”

Albert Camus

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death

(Revelation 1:18, Jesus Christ, Holy Bible).

'Sleep is my lover now, my forgetting, my opiate, my oblivion." -Audrey Niffenegger

"
Every nation power and tongue
will bow down to your name
Every eye will see
Every ear will hear your name proclaimed

And this is gonna be our cry
until you come again
Jesus is the only name
By which man can be saved

All over the world people just like us
Are calling your name
Living in your love
All over the world people just like us
Are following Jesus," (People Just Like Us, I Believe The Promise, Hillsong).

(Revelation 1:18, Jesus Christ, Holy Bible).

I got no problem with what your posting mind you but I do have my own Bible (actually several including one I actually have my name listed as a contributor for helping edit a word study!). But this a discussion thread not a monologue.

"It should tell us something that in healthy societies drug use is celebrative, convivial, and occasional, whereas among us it is lonely, shameful, and addictive. We need drugs, apparently, because we have lost each other."
-Wendell Berry