• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Quote Me A Piece Of Writing That You Really, Really Love :)

"I will ransom them from the power of the grave;
I will redeem them from death:
O death, I will be thy plagues;
O grave, I will be thy destruction
," (Hosea 13:14a-d, The LORD God Almighty through the prophet Hosea, Holy Bible).

"I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears," (King David, Psalm 34:4, Holy Bible).

"O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him," (King David, Psalm 34:9, Holy Bible).

"Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving,
and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods," (King David, Psalm 95:2-3, Holy Bible).

"The father of the righteous shall greatly rejoice: and he that begetteth a wise child shall have joy of him," (Proverbs 23:24, Solomon, Holy Bible).

"A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold," (Proverbs 22:1, Solomon, Holy Bible).

"Sing with them for the songs of pure delight.
Come and revel in heavens' love and light.
Take your place at the table of the King.
The feast is ready to begin," (The Feast, Amazing Love, Graham Kendrick).

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" (Psalm 27:1, King David, Holy Bible).

"Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me," (Psalm 35:1, King David, Holy Bible).

"When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowlyis wisdom," (Proverbs 11:2, Solomon, Holy Bible).

"Shine, Jesus, Shine,
Fill this land with the Fathers' glory.
Blaze, Spirit, blaze--
Set our hearts on fire.
Flow, river, flow--
Flood this nation with grace and mercy.
Send forth your Word,
Lord, and let there be light," (Shine, Jesus, Shine, Amazing Love, Graham Kendrick).

12321617_10156542993580314_1457941365696433698_n.jpg

"The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases.
His mercies never come to an end.
They are new every morning, new every morning.
Great is thy faithfulness, O LORD!
Great is thy faithfulness.
They are new every morning, new every morning.
Great is thy faithfulness, O O O LORD!
Great is thy faithfulness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (The Steadfast Love of the LORD, Lamb of God, Jim Gilbert).