• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox Quitting amphetamine

Zepic

Greenlighter
Hello .i need help to quit speed! Im really addicted to it and if i dont get my daily dosage im really bored, time goes slowly, cant take even a shower cuz so burn out and get anxious. Im at suboxone treatment here in Finland, and i want to live so that i take only my subs, not anything more! Please help me people and tell me what medicines are used to speed addiction.

Not really the same as opiate dependence. Addicition to amphetamine affects ur neurotransmitter levels. Mainly dopamine. So when you start to come off the stuff u want to give your body and brain every chance to replenish dopamine levels.

Thru food. Exercise. And sleep. You will want to sleep a lot at first. But don't over sleep cause its bad for ur body.

Coming off amphetamine is not the monster coming off opiates is. You will be fine doing a suboxone program. Just remember to tell your therapist everything. Good luck

Stuff like caffeine will not help. You absolutely have to readjust to pre-speed levels of neurotransmitters. Give it time, it will be alright.

If you're still feeling lethargic after 4-7 days caffeine will begin to help again.

It just takes a bit of time. There is no way around that. You must go though it.
You'll be ok.

I quit, more due to circumstance where product became unavailable, just as well, if I can then anyone can. It's a very unbecoming habit. I missed out a lot of what happened during my best years (20s) and can't get that back. that's the last way I'd wanna be feeling right about now. tweaking god no lol.

I want to stop using a compound that is very similar to amphetamine. Might as well call it cardboard meth if that makes any sense.

I will be here trying to get clean if that is in any way supportive for you. I mean you aren't alone.

I don't use it daily but it serves absolutely no purpose for me and always causes negative side effects and makes me feel less than for having decided to take it again.

I quit, more due to circumstance where product became unavailable, just as well, if I can then anyone can. It's a very unbecoming habit. I missed out a lot of what happened during my best years (20s) and can't get that back. that's the last way I'd wanna be feeling right about now. tweaking god no lol.
Tweaking is no way to live. I guess what you missed you can rediscover in more fulfilling ways? Time is an illusion.