• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Quickest test for Molly

ta2boy

Bluelighter
Friend just called me tonight saying he can get some molly in caps.

I trust my friend, but I don't trust his source as apparently it's from someone just passing through from Canada.

Unfortunately the window of opportunity is small so I'm gonna stick my neck out and pick up a few since I have no idea when i'll come across molly again. Also the main reason I'm picking up is for my vacation I'm taking back home in a month. Normally i wouldnt mind just dropping to see if it's the real deal or not (yes i know, not the safest) but I can't do that this time because I want to space out my rolls before I drop on vacation. I know what to look for, crystals, white, off white, etc. But I don't wanna take these to my friends back home and it turns out to be meth or some other shet. We've been waiting over a year to see each other again and have an unreal night.

So, are there any places that sell a testing kit out of the U.S.? or is it illegal here? If not, then who do you think ships the quickest to the U.S.?

As always, I appreciate all the help

k, I'm moving to the states soon too and am interested in this (although I suspect a search might reveal the answer). I live in Canada now and no one I know EVER tests their pills here. Are bad (like, harm/kill you bad) pills a big problem in the states, or are people just trying to avoid doing bunk?

toa$t said:
k, I'm moving to the states soon too and am interested in this (although I suspect a search might reveal the answer). I live in Canada now and no one I know EVER tests their pills here. Are bad (like, harm/kill you bad) pills a big problem in the states, or are people just trying to avoid doing bunk?
I mentioned testing to a buddy and he laughed.:p

This is really the wrong forum for this question, it belongs in Pill Testing Q&A. Hopefully one of the mods here will move it for you. :)

Dancesafe is located in the US - www.dancesafe.org

Or you can order from EZ Test - www.eztest.com - they are located in the Netherlands so be prepared for the shipping time.

It is essential to test molly...it takes zero effort to crush something up and pass it off as molly, as opposed to pressed pills.

Good luck!

Thanks RB!

Also sorry if Im in the wrong area. Slighty rolling face at the moment =) Mods feel free to move me!

ta2boy said:
Thanks RB!

Also sorry if Im in the wrong area. Slighty rolling face at the moment =) Mods feel free to move me!

so I take it the molly was good?