• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Quick question about am-ni-hi recharge bath salts bought on line.

3 to tea

Greenlighter
I recently opened a packet of the am-ni-hi recharge and rather than find white powder it had congealed into a reddish coloured white powder. Does any know if it is safe to take a small quantity of this in a drink?

Thanks

Sorry i can't help you I thought bath salts were supposed to be dissolved in bath water..lol...sorry wish i could help but I never heard of taking bath salts like that..anyway

Don't eat random legal high products that aren't well labeled, in general. If they won't tell you what's in it, don't buy it!

And, if one of them has turned red/brown, you probably let water get to it. Most of the legal highs are cathinones (at least outside of the UK, within the UK, they're even dodgier randomass stuff after the cathinone ban), and they are not stable in presence of water.

TheAzo,

Ingredients are listed as a blend of water softening agents, Epsom salts, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, amino acid blend and naturally occurring trace elements and minerals.
I contacted Am-hi-co with my query and they replied:

'we have had many enquires like this. Yes they will be fine. They are a new batch but sometimes the air will oxidise and change colour but will not reduce the potency in any way.

I think I may try a tiny amount and see how it goes.

Thanks

Ingredients are listed as a blend of water softening agents, Epsom salts, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, amino acid blend and naturally occurring trace elements and minerals.
I really hope that you know that's a lie. You can't get high from salt and baking soda.

what's the secret ingredient then? - a little research points to cathinone

^If the website is based outside the UK that's most likely (well, a cathinone derivative rather than cathinone itself).

Edit - nevermind. Chances are those "naturally occurring amino acids" are cathinones. Although it's a bit of a misnomer the cathinones are amine containing molecules. And cathinone "naturally occurs" in khat.

Last edited:
^I doubt that actual bath salts would react in the presence of oxygen/water like that.