• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Quick meth question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you had sores on your fist and out your ass and one of them was new, sorry not everyone can be a genius and know your ass is not your ass
.... Maybe in the meth community you get jiggy that way, but I meant it as an expression. My right fist in particular looked horrible. Face fine as I try to always supernutrition myself before these things.

All he was trying to do was make a guess as to why this is happening to you. Regardless of whether it was the proper answer he had good intent. Gonna be honest your the one who came at him aggressive. Nobody will be able to give you a definitive answer. The best we can do is make wild guesses.

Maybe they're cutting meth with xylazine now. Doesn't really make sense but I don't know. Could be anything.
Incorrect, he came at me aggressively first as he was the first to reply and said disrespectfully:

"This is so confusing. Its a damn chemical. What do you expect. Wait till your whole body is pale green. Dark circles around your eyes. You literally look like a zombie"

Yeah guy, its just some chemical, like everything else in the universe. He attacked first along with what him saying resembling nothing of the sort.

I sifted through the meth and found "shards" that were clearest to my best methed brain ability, holding down and blowing powder off. Cure found in 5 mins. No side effects.
Perhaps he should stfu if he is gonna say that kinds shit if he is wrong and as if I am not a person who feels rofl.

Thread has run it's course. Almost every single post was just sarcasm, insults and tomfoolery.

The question of why meth is giving you " sores out the ass " is vague as you don't have sores on your ass but on your hands.

Who knows what it's cut with nowadays. Quite frankly I'm surprised that all the caustic chemicals that go into manufacturing meth hasn't melted more noses........and faces.......clean off. The solvents alone will do more damage than any cut ever would. The cut isn't the problem......it;s the caustic nature of the drug.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.