View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Questions for Dr. Gerardo Sandoval on 5-meo-dmt

Flutter Shrooms

Greenlighter
Tomorrow I'll be sitting down and talking Dr. Gerardo Sandoval for a podcast. He works closely with the Bufo Alvarius Colorado river toad, which contains 5-meo-dmt and uses the medicine from the frog to treat people all around the world. If there are any questions people would like me to ask him then please leave them down in the comments and I'll try to get through all the comments I feel are appropriate. Thank you
:):)

This is great. I'm especially excited that he is a trained medical doctor.

-What sort of medical screening (if any) does he apply to patients before giving them 5-MeO-DMT toad secretions?

-Does he feel the 5-MeO-DMT experience presents any risk of triggering a heart attack?

-How does he prepare patients before a session, or guide them on how to prepare themselves?

-Are all people able to benefit from a 5-MeO-DMT session, or is it not a good fit for some people?

-Were Bufo Alvarius toad secretions used by precolumbianos? If so, how?

-Does he have any impression on how far general Mexican society is from accepting legalized/regulated psychedelics? Is this something that the people are generally open minded towards, or is there a long way to go?