• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

⫸STICKY⫷ Questions for Bluelight's New Members!

Hey everyone - welcome to Bluelight!

Sit down, get comfy and stay a while.

If you have the time, we'd love to know a bit more about how you got here. Feel free to answer as many questions as you'd like - no pressure. But these answers will help Bluelight get a better sense of our community and where Bluelight sits in their drug use trajectories.

Here we go...

1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?
2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?
3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet?
4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs?

If you have any questions for US, please let a moderator know!

Thank you for taking the time to help out our community, and see you around :)
Hi 👋🏼 Decided to join after I did a web search a few hours ago, which was when I first discovered this even existed 😅 Love my booger sugar, which I accidentally spilled on my bathroom rug so tried searching the best way to salvage it without picking up everything else that’s probably lurking in that rug I’m not aware of… tbh I don’t carpet search, however since it was quite a bit that I had just finished breaking down I couldn’t just say fuck it and leave it there for my dogs to lick up later 😂😳 I’ve tried a lot of other products too, although there’s a few things I have no interest in.. but I prefer snorting so whether it’s coke, blues, dilaudid, H, fentanyl, MDMA… although I will also just eat it if it’s better to do so, such as adderall, Xanax, Loritabs, shrooms/acid or ecstasy tablets or in my super early days I’d drink lean (liquid codeine & sprite or poor man’s lean using cough syrup instead of codeine) but I prefer the acid tabs over shrooms and definitely like e over MDMA.. I’m sure the majority of us have also done whip its as a young teen/early adult too.. and used to smoke weed before I went on color code for a year after being found with a morphine pill and that ruined it for me so now I don’t like the feeling of it but my husband and I grow and sell it now that it’s legal to possess it and own up to 3 plants.. I will never inject myself with anything nor will I ever smoke anything besides weed. Most recently worked to lower my tolerance of fentanyl/pain pills (started with pills that migrated to fent when oxys dried up) down to almost nothing, which has been extremely successful by doing a bunch of coke so now I’m not going through withdrawals like I was dying anymore which is awesome, so I can give you details of my experiment with that if you’re interested, although we both can each easily go through a ball by ourselves and still be ready for more 😅 but it’s definitely easier to come down from coke than an addiction to oxys/roxys or fentanyl..

I just joined yesterday and still trying to figure out how to navigate around this forum. Bluelight caught my attention while I was researching information about Meth and other drugs that my partner and I have enjoyed the high and just want to see what else is out there, and the different ways to take the drugs in a safe dosage and what to expect. For example we’re considering taking the Meth in a “Fizzy” or through an IV method. Not sure how much Meth to water ratio for an IV that would be safe for first time? We attempted to make a “Fizzy” but don’t think we did it correctly because I felt no difference in the high than when we smoked it. If anyone out there would like to know more about me please feel free to ask. I’m not very good at introducing myself. Can’t wait to get more involved with Bluelight.

If you have the time, we'd love to know a bit more about how you got here. Feel free to answer as many questions as you'd like - no pressure. But these answers will help Bluelight get a better sense of our community and where Bluelight sits in their drug use trajectories.

Here we go...

1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?
2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?
3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet?
4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs?

Just recently in the past 6 months or so. Blue light has shown up on some search engine results.

Located using web searches primarily aimed at dosages, experience, expectations. I’m really just seeking a sustainable relief path outside the medical system that has failed me time and time again through several psychiatric combinations over the years.

I’ve had alcohol at a young age 16 and below in extreme moderation. Psychiatrist (antidepressants) from pre-school/Kindergarten days.
Benzoe’s on occassion used solely for sleep as I have insomnia.
I used to proudly recollect that I could count the number of times I used cannabis on one or two hands. Not anymore, though I don’t find cannabis to be much of a relief it does help me better cope with anxieties around being unable to sleep at times.
Alcohol usage is some, nothing problematic in my opinion. I enjoy aged spirits and just to sip 1-2 shots worth on rare occasion is satisfactory.
I’ve expanded my usage, some of it may be curious it’s. However, some of it is poor results from traditional medicine models.
I’ve added ketamine insulfation to my reprotoire to relieve strong depression /suicidial ideation. The results have been much more preferred and far better than Lithium for me personally.
Obtained MDMA and will try some with therapy session, tested quality positive.

Prior to BlueLight / recent experience I had only done oral and smoke/vapor. Since then I’ve added insulfation. I’m curious about IV or IM Ketamine, but avoiding needles as Indont want it to open doors to other substances through that route (i.e. heroin).

Thanks for letting me share and join the community.

Just recently in the past 6 months or so. Blue light has shown up on some search engine results.

Located using web searches primarily aimed at dosages, experience, expectations. I’m really just seeking a sustainable relief path outside the medical system that has failed me time and time again through several psychiatric combinations over the years.

I’ve had alcohol at a young age 16 and below in extreme moderation. Psychiatrist (antidepressants) from pre-school/Kindergarten days.
I used to proudly recollect that I could count the number of times I used cannabis on one or two hands. Not anymore, though I don’t find cannabis to be much of a relief it does help me better cope with anxieties around being unable to sleep at times.
Alcohol usage is some, nothing problematic in my opinion. I enjoy aged spirits and just to sip 1-2 shots worth on rare occasion is satisfactory.
I’ve expanded my usage, some of it may be curious it’s. However, some of it is poor results from traditional medicine models.
I’ve added ketamine insulfation to my reprotoire to relieve strong depression /suicidial ideation. The results have been much more preferred and far better than Lithium for me personally.

Prior to BlueLight / recent experience I had only done oral and smoke/vapor. Since then I’ve added insulfation. I’m curious about IV or IM Ketamine, but avoiding needles as Indont want it to open doors to other substances through that route (i.e. heroin).

Be welcome to BL:)

Welcome to Bluelight. Great post. Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to Bluelight, @BelTate! MDMA therapy can be excellent with the right mindset and some mental preparation. Just dose low (100-120mg), drink a measured amount of water (drinking way too much or way too little water can cause major physiological issues - primarily with higher dosages), and sleep well before and after your trip.

Here we go...

1. I joined on the first day if my tainted memory serves me...
2. I'm pretty sure I found it on a Google search
3. Ok..nicotine, Beer, hard liquor, pot, whippets, acid, mushrooms, ecstasy, pussy, crack, cocaine (via all possible routes but mostly IV), heroine (via all possible routes), PCP, the old crank from the 90s and earlier (smoke/snort/swallow), the newer current 'glass' meth(via all possible routes including swallow and a buttrocket only like twice), peyote, adderall, dextroamphetamine, vicodin, percocet, valium, ativan, and that's about all I believe🤔.. Oh yeah-i used everything on this list waaay before I joined..
4. Every possible route known to man had already been utilized before I joined but the favorite and most preferred thru my last 30 years is IV.. Even today-it's the only route I use💉😈

Wr
1. I joined on the first day if my tainted memory serves me...
2. I'm pretty sure I found it on a Google search
3. Ok..nicotine, Beer, hard liquor, pot, whippets, acid, mushrooms, ecstasy, pussy, crack, cocaine (via all possible routes but mostly IV), heroine (via all possible routes), PCP, the old crank from the 90s and earlier (smoke/snort/swallow), the newer current 'glass' meth(via all possible routes including swallow and a buttrocket only like twice), peyote, adderall, dextroamphetamine, vicodin, percocet, valium, ativan, and that's about all I believe🤔.. Oh yeah-i used everything on this list waaay before I joined..
4. Every possible route known to man had already been utilized before I joined but the favorite and most preferred thru my last 30 years is IV.. Even today-it's the only route I use💉😈
Welcome to Blue Light

Wasssssssup fam ✊🏽 I literally just googled a better way to smoke glass like 5-10 minutes ago and this was the first site to pop up lol. Went thru a couple the forums decided to get on. I used to strictly just be a weed head but now I can’t get off the pilo anymore. Actually hoping I can find some motivation to stop because I starting to feel like I’m getting addicted.....newly into meth. Just started like 3 months ago, and it’s been real heavy this last month ever since I got this new roommate. I really would like to stop tho I’ve lost almost 20 pounds, up all and not eating almost anything anymore. Sorry I’m high as fuck as I’m typing this I don’t mean to make this a sob story. Cheers 🍻 hope to meet some new friends I’ve never actually joined a forum.
what up bro-27yr. Meth user here.. Welcome brotha... I gotta be honest, it's pretty heartbreaking for me whenever I hear someone share that they just freshly started meth.. Do you know why you started? I'm just curious.. It's the hardest drug to quit and it'll run your life real quick if you let it... As a non-proud veteran of meth-ive seen, done, and been thru it all and then some-im not sure how deep in the game you are or plan to be, but I wanna give you some tips that will keep your ass alive and hopefully the fuck out of jail..

First of all.. It's key to fly under everyone's radar-always make it a priority to NOT give the general public any reason to suspect your high on drugs..if you try your best each time and eventually become able to keep composure and learn to control your body movements and how fast you talk and to keep your jaw still, you will eventually start finding yourself kinda moving up if you will-like the smarter, more pleasant and trustworthy tweakers with jobs and cars that blend in will not avoid you like the plague but instead be ok with your company..

And with more responsible company comes better connections, opportunities to make money, etc. Don't ever be that fuckin dummy who decides FOR example to take your shitbox tweaker special that screams "pull me over" to the DIY carwash too late in your sleepless run, because you might just get stuck there and your ability to estimate time passing is not working due to lack of sleep and what do u know..youve been there 6 fuckin hours with all your doors open and your trunk AND its fuckin 2am..

. Every drug-free citizen that drives by is laughing at you or disgusted by you, and if you're alone, you'll be in jail by Dawn.. I've seen it happen more than a hundred times... Don't be that guy! That's a bust bro all because at some point you failed to maintain your tally of days up for whatever reason.. Cops know what we do and they know exactly what to look for-and they hate tweakers more than any other riff raff..

In fact-dont be out and about between like midnight and 530am-unless it's emergency.. Cuz that time of night its just cops and us... Always do your very best to keep your composure will in public.. It takes alot of work-but you can teach yourself to maintain eventually. Never let anyone borrow your damn car under any circumstances-and do yourself a favor and never let anyone run with your money..

Most of our fellow tweakers have very little self control-jesus I could give a thousand jaw-dropping examples but I'll give you 2 or 3 important ones.. Beware of even your most trusted comrade-there is a 90%chance dude will steal from you at some point-buh-leedat!!. Stay the fuck out of department stores, etc when accompanied by a tweaked out buddy who's on day four and constantly being loud and also practicing what looks to be tae bo or some shit clearly involuntarily.

. He will get you both arrested. Try to convince someone like that to go sleep.. If they refuse-let em learn the fuckin hard way and end up in cuffs.. Always be mindful of what day you are on-its important because things start to happen that trip alot of people the fuck out..

I have witnessed fellow tweakers let themselves be totally fooled by the auditory hallucinations that usually begin on day 3 for me I know that because I trained myself to be aware of all the symptoms of exhaustion and dehydration that my body would go thru..and I know them all because I paid close attention- for like 10 day3s in a row to learn when I will be at risk. you will be at a great advantage if you teach yourself the same..auditory hallucinations (hearing sounds that aren't actually there) happen because your body needs sleep, it's not dope related.

Your brain is conserving energy from places that regulate sound recognition..you ever tried to stay up 3 plus days when you're not high? Imagine how it would feel--thats how the majority of your body feels on day 3...and if you are not careful -it is at this point the start of hallucinations, that could easily be a potentially catastrophic downward snowball episode of meth psychosis by day 5..

Your brain can't tell what's real, and there may be some confusion and false thoughts overcome w anxiety, talking all crazy, cussing out the cops as they cuff you and 5150 your ass, no good bro. I actually had a friend who was so convinced someone was in her house because of her normal day 3 onset of hallucinations, that the poor fuckin girl called the cops to come check out her place and that she hears an intruder..

Cops came she let them in-dudes had their guns drawn looking all slick backsteppin against her walls guns up like in the movies..when they cleared the house, it didn't take them long to conclude she was on meth.. Then they shook their heads laughing but in a mad tone and then said ok honey thanks for wasting our time.. And also stay off the meth for god sake. That's embarrassing shit- and it can happen to anyone these incidents will greatly impact others ability to believe you're reliable--and if you did like that girl and called the cops on yourself??? Whoa bro.. That will confuse 8/10 tweakers so badly-even the smart ones-that you'll be suspected as a narc or undercover and u will then be alone for good...

K almost done... Girls.. When on meth, girls are very crafty and can rob you blind and you won't realize it for a day or two.. They're good bro... Beware.. They'll be all nice and reduce u, then peel you the fuck back and you won't even realize it because your thinking she's gonna fuck you or something which throws everything off.. Men can be stupid animals bro.. It happens to us all.. Ok..last 2 sentences...

Don't pick your skin!!! If you ever have a strong urge to do it while high, slow your roll and focus on NOT picking yourself.. 1 minute after you put meth in your body-your body recognizes it as a poison and begins to get rid of it as fast as it can--starting with your skin pores.. Thats why we sweat often on dope.. Its our body trying to save itself from poison.. There are no bugs under the skin either..if you can't control it, you'll have scabs all iver yourself and it will look like you have a skin disease and it will be obvious to even the non drug users because they associate that fucked up skin with it.. They know...dont let it happen EVER! don't let yourself get convinced there is a bug anywhere on or in you...

Jesus christ it doesn't happen.. Some dumb kid at this dope house was positive he had a worm in his tongue... Bro.. We tried off and on for hours to get him out of the bathroom and leave his fuckin tongue be.. But no.. He picked his tongue so far in that he pulled and ripped an artery... We drove that pain in the ass to the dokr of the hospital and told him don't ever come back.. Alright man-i know it's alot but i, too am ON one today, and I wish someone would've given me some tips, back in '92... I learned many things the hard way..
Fuck me... This thing is long! Alright man.. Sorry to leave you a mile long list--but it is priceless info...

glad to have yah here with us, epic post btw , great expression, so many good and helpful; folks here i hope you utilize BL as i have, its whipped me into shape in alot of ways, bright blessinds

Here we go...

Okay, so to answer the first question, it took me years to go from lurker and frequent searcher of forums relating to topics I’d be looking for, anything from mixing certain pills to the effects of drugs such as shrooms and micro dosing, Molly, potentiating substances and how to make the most of the highs. Tonight, I finally broke and decided to create this account because I’ve come to accept that part of me is the desire to explore my reality through using substances. Sometimes, just getting a good relaxing high from opiates and benzos, rarely coke cuz I just fucking hate how much shitty cut ruins my nose for days afterwards and I can’t find fantastic shit around here, and also more recently, I’ve been dabbling with psychedelics, shrooms, and unfortunately only tried Molly once, but certainly looking forward to my next experience with it, because while intense, it was truly “eye opening” heh. Heh get it. Yeah. I had come to find Bluelight by searching my question terms at the time and ALWAYS finding that the obscure answers I was looking for can be found on the forums of Bluelight, not some page for a drug rehab, not any kind of WebMD article, but the forums that users like myself post experiences on. That’s the real deal and that’s what I was looking for.
When I first looked into Bluelight, I had tried weed and cocaine, some opiates and probably even heroin at the time as well, but it’s just been within the last year that I’ve really upped the ante with heavy edible use and exploring the realm of psychedelics and I’m sure, with more research and knowledge acquired on Bluelight, I will be curious to try new and different things to expand my experiences even further, hopefully without unaliving myself because I do worry about the affects on my heart. I’m only 33, but ya never know.
When I had first been browsing Bluelight, not yet a member or posting at all, I was only smoking pot, eating edibles and snorting pills and heroin. I have since been off heroin for over 10 years, but now I do take suboxone under the tongue. Every once in a while, when I can get my hands on a good opiate, I will stop the subs for a couple days to enjoy an intense high, then resume subs again. I also suffer from extreme social anxiety and PTSD, I see a therapist and a psychiatrist, but because I have a history of treatment with Suboxone in my file, they absolutely refuse to prescribe me benzodiazepines, so I get them however I can. Never snorted a Xanax, because that’s a waste. And even back when I was using heroin, I’ve never tried using a needle. I’ve seen many do it, but I never felt like I needed to experience the high that way because I’ve always gotten enough and sometimes even, too much of a buzz from just snorting it! I’m what I’d consider a functioning addict. I go to bed relatively early every night, I wake up at 6am, get to work for 7, work Monday though Friday and on the weekends, I enjoy myself here and there. Not every weekend, but when the moneys right and the vibe is there, why not. Feels good to finally be able to express this part of me and not feel ashamed to do so. I have a couple friends that are addicts, but fentanyl, unfortunately…just completely changes a person, so where I’ve been dabbling with psychedelics and wanting to expand my creativity, my friend since high school just needs to maintain her fentanyl intake so she doesn’t get sick, and therefore, doesn’t enjoy a whole lot of what this life has to offer, which the way I see it, on drugs or not, is a lot of beautiful and well worth the time here things, experiences, memories, and feelings. Thanks for reading if anyone got through this monster of a reply!

Okay, so to answer the first question, it took me years to go from lurker and frequent searcher of forums relating to topics I’d be looking for, anything from mixing certain pills to the effects of drugs such as shrooms and micro dosing, Molly, potentiating substances and how to make the most of the highs. Tonight, I finally broke and decided to create this account because I’ve come to accept that part of me is the desire to explore my reality through using substances. Sometimes, just getting a good relaxing high from opiates and benzos, rarely coke cuz I just fucking hate how much shitty cut ruins my nose for days afterwards and I can’t find fantastic shit around here, and also more recently, I’ve been dabbling with psychedelics, shrooms, and unfortunately only tried Molly once, but certainly looking forward to my next experience with it, because while intense, it was truly “eye opening” heh. Heh get it. Yeah. I had come to find Bluelight by searching my question terms at the time and ALWAYS finding that the obscure answers I was looking for can be found on the forums of Bluelight, not some page for a drug rehab, not any kind of WebMD article, but the forums that users like myself post experiences on. That’s the real deal and that’s what I was looking for.
When I first looked into Bluelight, I had tried weed and cocaine, some opiates and probably even heroin at the time as well, but it’s just been within the last year that I’ve really upped the ante with heavy edible use and exploring the realm of psychedelics and I’m sure, with more research and knowledge acquired on Bluelight, I will be curious to try new and different things to expand my experiences even further, hopefully without unaliving myself because I do worry about the affects on my heart. I’m only 33, but ya never know.
When I had first been browsing Bluelight, not yet a member or posting at all, I was only smoking pot, eating edibles and snorting pills and heroin. I have since been off heroin for over 10 years, but now I do take suboxone under the tongue. Every once in a while, when I can get my hands on a good opiate, I will stop the subs for a couple days to enjoy an intense high, then resume subs again. I also suffer from extreme social anxiety and PTSD, I see a therapist and a psychiatrist, but because I have a history of treatment with Suboxone in my file, they absolutely refuse to prescribe me benzodiazepines, so I get them however I can. Never snorted a Xanax, because that’s a waste. And even back when I was using heroin, I’ve never tried using a needle. I’ve seen many do it, but I never felt like I needed to experience the high that way because I’ve always gotten enough and sometimes even, too much of a buzz from just snorting it! I’m what I’d consider a functioning addict. I go to bed relatively early every night, I wake up at 6am, get to work for 7, work Monday though Friday and on the weekends, I enjoy myself here and there. Not every weekend, but when the moneys right and the vibe is there, why not. Feels good to finally be able to express this part of me and not feel ashamed to do so. I have a couple friends that are addicts, but fentanyl, unfortunately…just completely changes a person, so where I’ve been dabbling with psychedelics and wanting to expand my creativity, my friend since high school just needs to maintain her fentanyl intake so she doesn’t get sick, and therefore, doesn’t enjoy a whole lot of what this life has to offer, which the way I see it, on drugs or not, is a lot of beautiful and well worth the time here things, experiences, memories, and feelings. Thanks for reading if anyone got through this monster of a reply!
pleased you can open up. I was a Fent head, so happy to have yah hear with us, truly welcome to BL

pleased you can open up. I was a Fent head, so happy to have yah hear with us, truly welcome to BL
I have definitely tried fent here and there as well, I just know myself and know how slippery that slope is and I have to cut myself off after a couple days of messing with it because the intensity is truly like one other and it’s almost scary overwhelming sometimes, but definitely enjoyable. Thanks so much for reading and replying to my post! I sure can go on and on sometimes, but the way my life is currently, I’m lonely. Living separated from my husband of 7 years, I have an apt all to myself and I’m just not used to it, so finding a community with like minded people to chat with is imperative for me. Excited to chat and share more.

I have definitely tried fent here and there as well, I just know myself and know how slippery that slope is and I have to cut myself off after a couple days of messing with it because the intensity is truly like one other and it’s almost scary overwhelming sometimes, but definitely enjoyable. Thanks so much for reading and replying to my post! I sure can go on and on sometimes, but the way my life is currently, I’m lonely. Living separated from my husband of 7 years, I have an apt all to myself and I’m just not used to it, so finding a community with like minded people to chat with is imperative for me. Excited to chat and share more.
oh hell yeah!! we need some people like you around, some really great folks here, call me crazy but i love them.... yeah fent near killed me a few times, ive been off them a good while, now trying to stop everything, got caught up in a shrink that gave me xanax, gaba, traz,ambien, remeron, i was gonna try to get lyrica from my GP, but i know me and im drug seeking, though i do hurt from fybromylgia, big flare ups, seems they arent just flare up around my menses any more, but im really learning that so many suffering 1000 times harder than i and they are making it w/o drugs and yeah im recreating my nightmare, i really think id be ok , if i could sleep,month or so i have the worst anxiety, thought i was gonna die, but its gone away, im in shock, maybe just healing up ater a pretty hardcore year of fent, i get a great vibe from you, please post alot, you help yourself helping others, youre so bright , and you arent alone now, ever need a private talk im there for yah, but yes its good to post public, my respects!

oh hell yeah!! we need some people like you around, some really great folks here, call me crazy but i love them.... yeah fent near killed me a few times, ive been off them a good while, now trying to stop everything, got caught up in a shrink that gave me xanax, gaba, traz,ambien, remeron, i was gonna try to get lyrica from my GP, but i know me and im drug seeking, though i do hurt from fybromylgia, big flare ups, seems they arent just flare up around my menses any more, but im really learning that so many suffering 1000 times harder than i and they are making it w/o drugs and yeah im recreating my nightmare, i really think id be ok , if i could sleep,month or so i have the worst anxiety, thought i was gonna die, but its gone away, im in shock, maybe just healing up ater a pretty hardcore year of fent, i get a great vibe from you, please post alot, you help yourself helping others, youre so bright , and you arent alone now, ever need a private talk im there for yah, but yes its good to post public, my respects!
Awww shucks gunna make me blush. I read a few posts before diving in, and I’ve realized that the more open and honest you are, truly the more helpful you can be to people and though I’m no master chemist or super experienced with a lot of substances, I would definitely be there for anyone who just needs a chat or wants to weigh the options of making a decision to use. Oh man, I’ve been prescribed so so many things as well, Gaba included. Wtf ?! Stuff made me feel like I was nodding almost as bad as the fent and I just had this overwhelming feeling of like heaviness on my shoulders from it, it really made me feel weighed down. Took away the anxiety, but it’s like, at what cost? I have freakin fibro as well. The joys of overactive nerves since I was 12. 😮‍💨 Every panic attack I have, I am convinced that I’m dying, so I get that feeling. 😞 The worst feeling. I’m in a fog a bit now, night meds starting to kick in and make me woozy and sleepy. What a dope comment and seriously I’m honored by it! Despite all I do, all I’ve been through, etc. I still love myself and that’s key. I might not take the best care of this meat suit, but if I can help people and make some genuine connections, that’s cool with me. See, I didn’t even know you could private chat. I’m new new haha. Thanks for making me feel not so alone and yeah anytime, private message me, respond on a post, whatever ! So nice to meet & chat with you, thanks and appreciate the warm welcome !

Awww shucks gunna make me blush. I read a few posts before diving in, and I’ve realized that the more open and honest you are, truly the more helpful you can be to people and though I’m no master chemist or super experienced with a lot of substances, I would definitely be there for anyone who just needs a chat or wants to weigh the options of making a decision to use. Oh man, I’ve been prescribed so so many things as well, Gaba included. Wtf ?! Stuff made me feel like I was nodding almost as bad as the fent and I just had this overwhelming feeling of like heaviness on my shoulders from it, it really made me feel weighed down. Took away the anxiety, but it’s like, at what cost? I have freakin fibro as well. The joys of overactive nerves since I was 12. 😮‍💨 Every panic attack I have, I am convinced that I’m dying, so I get that feeling. 😞 The worst feeling. I’m in a fog a bit now, night meds starting to kick in and make me woozy and sleepy. What a dope and seriously I’m honored by your comment! Despite all I do, all I’ve been through, etc. I still love myself and that’s key. I might not take the best care of this meat suit, but if I can help people and make some genuine connections, that’s cool with me. See, I didn’t even know you could private chat. I’m new new haha. Thanks for making me feel not so alone and yeah anytime, private message me, respond on a post, whatever ! So nice to meet & chat with you, thanks and appreciate the warm welcome !
back atcha pretty! hey what sleep meds do you take?????????? lol sorry, i have a serious immunity to seemingly everything ive got, even ambien ,thanks again, i like your posting, its like we are talking, yeah BL even has discord, i want to try it but i think id jump too many asses, im very kind, but its those sweet ones that get all rabid when pushed too far it seems in my world

back atcha pretty! hey what sleep meds do you take?????????? lol sorry, i have a serious immunity to seemingly everything ive got, even ambien ,thanks again, i like your posting, its like we are talking, yeah BL even has discord, i want to try it but i think id jump too many asses, im very kind, but its those sweet ones that get all rabid when pushed too far it seems in my world
Good old trusty 1mg Xanax footballs for me. But, I also snorted 10mg of Oxymorphone this evening, so I’m feeling especially noddy. Lol oh man Ambien I’ve never tried. Tried that other one for sleep UGH what’s the name … 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Lyrica I believe! That shit gave me the worst metallic taste I felt like I was chewing on aluminum foil. 🥴 Never again. So, thankfully, that dose of Xanax still helps me a lot and well yea the Opana also helps. 👍🏻😏 Heh same. I can be very sweet, but get on my bad side and I’m just cold. Sweet dreams 😴 💤🌀

Good old trusty 1mg Xanax footballs for me. But, I also snorted 10mg of Oxymorphone this evening, so I’m feeling especially noddy. Lol oh man Ambien I’ve never tried. Tried that other one for sleep UGH what’s the name … 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Lyrica I believe! That shit gave me the worst metallic taste I felt like I was chewing on aluminum foil. 🥴 Never again. So, thankfully, that dose of Xanax still helps me a lot and well yea the Opana also helps. 👍🏻😏 Heh same. I can be very sweet, but get on my bad side and I’m just cold. Sweet dreams 😴 💤🌀
ugh xanax, im so fighting those off mentally , but ty
Good Night Reaction GIF