• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Questions about cross tolerance between shrooms and LSD and a few qs about 25NBOME

psytaco

Bluelighter
I've got a few different questions here that I'm hoping the great minds at psychedelic discussion can answer.

I'm going to a massive psytrance festival in a week's time.

I was thinking of having a couple of mushroom caps on the Friday night and then having some acid on the Saturday. Will this result in a cross tolerance developing between the two substances or should I be ok?

I will have to buy the acid there (as I don't have a source for it these days). I am a bit concerned about this 25NBOME stuff going around. Is it prevelent these days or would I have to be unlucky to get some? (I'm in Australia). If I did get some by mistake, is this trip significantly different from LSD? Would it be safe to take it with a little MDMA or should I abstain? Is 25NBOME dangerous? Are there any blotters I should steer clear of? Is 25NBOME regularly sold in liquid?

Finally, what are the effects when combing MDMA with LSD. I have had MDMA on the far tail end of LSD but want to try candy flipping properly. When is the best time to take it? I will have crystal MDMA (very pure).

Thanks

LSD and mushrooms will produce a cross-tolerance. So, if you take mushrooms one night and then LSD the next night the effete of the LSD will be quite less prominent. From what I've read about the NBOME chemicals is that they can be quite dangerous, if you don't have a source for LSD, I'd advise to steer clear of buying it at the rave as having a bad reaction to NBOME sold as "LSD" could be very bad. If you do choose on pursuing LSD, if they tab tastes bitter spit it out as it's most likely NBOME. Personally if I were you I'd do mushrooms one night and the next do MDMA.

I don't think 25i and MDA is a safe mix at all
one or the other.
one great weekend with a bit of tolerance inefficiency is no big problem