Questions about Anavar....

grapeape

Bluelighter
I just have a few questions about Anavar that I recently purchased.

Just of all let me tell you a little about me. I am NOT a bodybuilder, and I am NOT stacking this with anything else. My main goal is just to lose a little fat and tighten up a bit.

I do 30-40 min cardio 3-4 x per week (depending on my work schedule), and maintain a HEALTHY diet. I'm not willing to get all crazy with my diet or exercise. This is what I can do given my work and personal schedule, so please do not make any suggestions to change this.

I bought 100 10 mg pills. I have done a lot of reading on Anavar and the sources have said to take 5mg-30mg/day.. I am a woman of pretty small stature. 5', 125 lbs. I started taking 10 mgs/ day and am on day 3. Should I move up to 20 mgs /day or am I fine with 10? How long will it take to see some results?

Also, I am a little sketchy of the product. When I got the bottle, the "safety seal" was broken and I was shorted one pill. They are about the size of a regular tab of E- about 7mm wide and 2 mm tall- i think, I'm using a janky little ruler to measure. They are blue and are NOT stamped. They do have the line on one side though. They do not taste like anything at all but chalk. Does this sound right?

Any other advice?

Thanks.

It's impossible to ID the pills from the description you have given. Even if we had the brand etc it'd be difficult to do. You need to be pretty damn sure these are oxandrolone though b/c if it is something more androgenic in nature then you could get virilisation which is irreversible.
It's going to be hard to get what you want out of this product since you are unwilling to change your diet or training program. Steroids are not magic; they only enhance training. You need to be eating a high protein diet (since Anavar increases protein synthesis) as well as some sort of resistance/weight training. At the very least you need to eat a high protein diet with only enough carbs to provide energy for your cardio.

As a woman I would definetly go low with the dosage. try 5mgs for a while- im sure you'll be able to notice the effects (at least for a first cycle). Virilisation is nasty and permenant so you want to be pretty sure of your reaction. Early effects such as an increased pump will happen fairly quickly 1-2 days. Fat loss will occur from week 2ish... it all depends on diet and training. As your not doing any resistance training the pump won't be as noticable to you. I would definetly recomend a circuit program in place of one of your cardio sessions and one lifting session of some description - squats, deads, rows, oh presses would be perfect.

You're NOT using these for mass? I've never heard of girls using any anabolics for anything apart from bulking (altho I don't know a hell of a lot about female bodybuilding/fitness).

I would consider using these to gain muscle mass. Youd gain extra muscle that would speed your metabolism for fat loss purposes. But as I've already said I'm not hugely knowledgabe in this area.

You might be best posting on a board with higher female poster number. I know anabolic minds has a female forum, might be worth a quick post in there....

As for the ID do you have a manufacturer? Are they UG or Human Grade (pharm stuff)?

Anavar was the weakest steroid made & usually used by woman. No need to stick to a low dose b/c it is that weak.

I just have a few questions about Anavar that I recently purchased.

Just of all let me tell you a little about me. I am NOT a bodybuilder, and I am NOT stacking this with anything else. My main goal is just to lose a little fat and tighten up a bit.

I do 30-40 min cardio 3-4 x per week (depending on my work schedule), and maintain a HEALTHY diet. I'm not willing to get all crazy with my diet or exercise. This is what I can do given my work and personal schedule, so please do not make any suggestions to change this.

I bought 100 10 mg pills. I have done a lot of reading on Anavar and the sources have said to take 5mg-30mg/day.. I am a woman of pretty small stature. 5', 125 lbs. I started taking 10 mgs/ day and am on day 3. Should I move up to 20 mgs /day or am I fine with 10? How long will it take to see some results?

Also, I am a little sketchy of the product. When I got the bottle, the "safety seal" was broken and I was shorted one pill. They are about the size of a regular tab of E- about 7mm wide and 2 mm tall- i think, I'm using a janky little ruler to measure. They are blue and are NOT stamped. They do have the line on one side though. They do not taste like anything at all but chalk. Does this sound right?

Any other advice?

Thanks.

For a lady, 10mg is plenty especially that you aren't looking to muscle up with them. But seriously IMO you would be much better off with clenbuterol and T3...

Anavar was the weakest steroid made & usually used by woman. No need to stick to a low dose b/c it is that weak.

You are a moron, plain and simple. If you don't know what your talking about, please don't post.

To the op, I would suggest what p-mo said, check out the anabolic minds female forum, I'm positive there are a lot more people with the information your looking for at that forum. What I can tell you is that to get good results from var, you need to bust your ass while your on it. Good luck.

For a lady, 10mg is plenty especially that you aren't looking to muscle up with them. But seriously IMO you would be much better off with clenbuterol and T3...

Another piece of bad advice. Those are some serious compounds your recommending there, not to be takin lightly. Come on people.

Another piece of bad advice. Those are some serious compounds your recommending there, not to be takin lightly. Come on people.
I'm not saying DON'T RESEARCH THEM. She is obviously researching her stuff. I'm saying that TO LOSE BODYFAT clen and T3 are better.

Moreover, taking anabolic steroids for a woman is an incredibly risky step either way, so... What are you so worried about with clen and T3?

I'm not saying DON'T RESEARCH THEM. She is obviously researching her stuff. I'm saying that TO LOSE BODYFAT clen and T3 are better.

Moreover, taking anabolic steroids for a woman is an incredibly risky step either way, so... What are you so worried about with clen and T3?

I believe horrux is making a good point, now again i am no expert in female body chem or female body building but with proper knowledge of how to use clen and t3 i think the op with get the exact results she was looking for, especially with what she was saying about her busy work schedule etc.. Now if horrux said take clen alone for 5 months straight yes i would agree with you lawnchair but no, with the proper use and cycling with clen and T3 the op would get the exact results she is looking for. To the OP i know you already got your var and the best bet on knowing if it is legitimate is by how much your trust your source with no other branding, stamps etc on the bottle or pills to go by. I think you should do some more reading on females results with var on a female specific forum but bottom line you are going to have to bust your ass in the gym and i think at least one day of light high rep weights would be highly beneficial to your goals.

Agreed. would even go as far to say 5mg is where a lady should top out at. And for the goals mentioned nothing really should be taken. clen being the lowest risk

20mgs for 8-10weeks is a recommended dose for women from dave palumbo..as person whos opinions and statements i value

20mgs for 8-10weeks is a recommended dose for women from dave palumbo..as person whos opinions and statements i value

Yes, for serious athletes wanting to build muscle... And there is no guarantee whatsoever that at that dose no virilization will happen. Sadly it is an accepted side effect in this circle. Although the OP may well not be ready to look manly....

Women begin to experience side effects at and over the 15mgs/day mark. Probably not the best route for someone who isn't serious about what they are doing.

Agreed. would even go as far to say 5mg is where a lady should top out at. And for the goals mentioned nothing really should be taken. clen being the lowest risk
Topping out at 5mgs is low.

I don't like clen for the reason below:

J Appl Physiol. 2004 Dec 10; [Epub ahead of print] Related Articles, Links

{beta}2-Adrenergic receptor stimulation in vivo induces apoptosis in the rat heart and soleus muscle.

Burniston JG, Tan LB, Goldspink DF.

Research Institute for Sports and Exercise Sciences, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool, United Kingdom.

High doses of the beta2-adrenergic receptor (AR) agonist, clenbuterol, can induce necrotic myocyte death in the heart and slow-twitch skeletal muscle of the rat. However, it is not known if this agent can also induce myocyte apoptosis and whether this would occur at a lower dose than previously reported for myocyte necrosis. Male Wistar rats were given single subcutaneous injections of clenbuterol. Immunohistochemistry was used to detect myocyte specific apoptosis (detected on cryosections using a caspase 3 antibody and confirmed using annexin V, single-strand DNA labelling and TUNEL). Myocyte apoptosis was first detected at 2 h, and peaked 4 h after clenbuterol administration. The lowest dose of clenbuterol to induce cardiomyocyte apoptosis was 1 microg kg(-1), with peak apoptosis (0.35 +/- 0.005 %; P<0.05) occurring in response to 5 mg kg(-1) . In the soleus, peak apoptosis (5.8 +/- 2 %; P<0.05) was induced by the lower dose of 10 microg kg(-1). Cardiomyocyte apoptosis occurred throughout the ventricles, atria and papillary muscles. However, this damage was most abundant in the left ventricular subendocardium at a point 1.6 mm, that is, approximately one-quarter of the way from the apex towards the base. beta-AR antagonism (involving propranolol, bisoprolol or ICI 118,551) or reserpine was used to show that clenbuterol-induced myocardial apoptosis was mediated through neuromodulation of the sympathetic system and the cardiomyocyte beta1-AR, whereas in the soleus direct stimulation of the myocyte beta2-AR was involved. These data show that when administered in vivo, beta2-AR stimulation by clenbuterol is detrimental to cardiac and skeletal muscles even at low doses, by inducing apoptosis through beta1- and beta2-AR, respectively.

I like albuterol better (no heart issues, see above) and t3 (which is much safer than most around here would lead one to believe).

Holy shit I know you from somewhere else... I have another handle everywhere but here. Let's keep it on the down low... ;)

Topping out at 5mgs is low.

I don't like clen for the reason below:

J Appl Physiol. 2004 Dec 10; [Epub ahead of print] Related Articles, Links

{beta}2-Adrenergic receptor stimulation in vivo induces apoptosis in the rat heart and soleus muscle.

Burniston JG, Tan LB, Goldspink DF.

Research Institute for Sports and Exercise Sciences, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool, United Kingdom.

High doses of the beta2-adrenergic receptor (AR) agonist, clenbuterol, can induce necrotic myocyte death in the heart and slow-twitch skeletal muscle of the rat. However, it is not known if this agent can also induce myocyte apoptosis and whether this would occur at a lower dose than previously reported for myocyte necrosis. Male Wistar rats were given single subcutaneous injections of clenbuterol. Immunohistochemistry was used to detect myocyte specific apoptosis (detected on cryosections using a caspase 3 antibody and confirmed using annexin V, single-strand DNA labelling and TUNEL). Myocyte apoptosis was first detected at 2 h, and peaked 4 h after clenbuterol administration. The lowest dose of clenbuterol to induce cardiomyocyte apoptosis was 1 microg kg(-1), with peak apoptosis (0.35 +/- 0.005 %; P<0.05) occurring in response to 5 mg kg(-1) . In the soleus, peak apoptosis (5.8 +/- 2 %; P<0.05) was induced by the lower dose of 10 microg kg(-1). Cardiomyocyte apoptosis occurred throughout the ventricles, atria and papillary muscles. However, this damage was most abundant in the left ventricular subendocardium at a point 1.6 mm, that is, approximately one-quarter of the way from the apex towards the base. beta-AR antagonism (involving propranolol, bisoprolol or ICI 118,551) or reserpine was used to show that clenbuterol-induced myocardial apoptosis was mediated through neuromodulation of the sympathetic system and the cardiomyocyte beta1-AR, whereas in the soleus direct stimulation of the myocyte beta2-AR was involved. These data show that when administered in vivo, beta2-AR stimulation by clenbuterol is detrimental to cardiac and skeletal muscles even at low doses, by inducing apoptosis through beta1- and beta2-AR, respectively.

Yes that is true. However, it seems to work through taurine depletion, so supplementing with, say 5g taurine while on clen would help tremendously. It also alleviates the famed "clen cramps" which means it really is countering a side-effect of clenbuterol on muscle...